Someone Like You

thx to everyone who comment song suggestions I really appreciate it(:

Jason- Never mind I'll find someone like you

The tears that stained your face made you feel weak. They made you feel small. Jason stared at you from across the room, tears building in his eyes also.

You were confused and hurt and angry. You had given everything to Jason, physically, mentally and emotionally. You've told him things you haven't told anyone else and shared things with him about yourself that scare you even.

Your mind scares you sometimes but not Jason. Both of you fall back into a dark place sometimes but you help each other get out of it. He's the only one who can get you out of it. Not your parents or the girls, him, he's the only one.

"So," you start with a cracked voice. "-you're just letting me go?" you say, barley audible. He sighs and wipes his eye with his finger while shifting in his seat.

"Yes." When he says that, your heart aches. It aches so bad that you think you might die. You want to die. It hurts so bad. "I-"

"Why?" you cut him off. "If you can drop me all of a sudden, I deserve to know why? What did I do wrong?"

"It's not you Y/N!" he yells. "You think I want to do this? You think that? I love you, I'm in love with you! B-but, you can't be with someone who is like this. I know you how you are Y/N. I know you love unpredictable and weird and crazy but I'm dangerous, okay? I'm dangerous and unpredictable in a bad way and I don't want you to be in the path of that. So yes, I'm letting you go. You'll find someone better." he explains.

You stand up and walk over to him. "No, I won't. I believe there's one person for another. And I believe you are that person. I'll find someone like you. I'll find someone who is like you Jason, but I will never find someone who is just like you. I won't." you yell him. You kiss him on the forehead and he whispers on last time that he loves you.

"I might be walking away, but you're the one leaving."

Mike- I wish nothing but the best for you two

You watched as Mike sat with his new girlfriend, from your seats with the girls. You were at Hanna's moms wedding. He would look over at you every couple of minutes and give you a sympathetic expression which you denied.

His girlfriend would wrap herself around his arm and he would pretend to like her, to love her but he doesn't. His parents made him break up with you once they found out you were dating and get together with M/G because she comes from a 'respectable family'.

After the ceremony you go over to a table and sit down with the girls. They know you've been hurting but they just don't know what they can do. Mike's parents don't really like you so when they walk past, you roll your eyes at them.

"I'm sorry." Aria whispers to you. You nod and excuse yourself while walking into the house to calm down and get yourself together. They made him break up with you just because of your past and your home life. You're not a product of your home like yet they assume you are.

You hear the door open and turn around to see Mike. A sigh escapes you lips. "Mike, get out, God knows if your parents catch us in the same room they'll kill me." you say while rolling your eyes.

"Y/N, I don't love her. I love you and I need you to know that." he tells you.

"Of course I know that I'm not stupid. Your parents wanted you to date her because her parents are a doctor and a lawyer and they own a yacht. My parents are a teacher and an accountant and my brothers an alcoholic and I like going to protests instead of going to theaters. I stand up for literally everything your parents don't believe in Mike. A-and maybe this is for the best, maybe you should be with someone who's more grounded and gets good grades!" you rant.

He stands there, completely in shock with his mouth gaped open. "Y/N, I love you more than you'll know. Those things you just said, yeah, they're true. You do love protests and you do stand up for everything my parents are against and you don't get good grades but you think about things and you love with everything in you and that's what I love! That is why I love you!" he shouts while walking towards you and lacking his hand on your cheek.

"I love you too but you need to be with her. Mike, I wish nothing but the best for you two." you say while walking away and wiping the tears from your face.

Caleb- Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said, Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead

Today's the day. The day you and your family are packing up and moving across the country. Your dad got a really good job offer that he couldn't refuse, even if it meant moving you away from everything you've ever known, including Caleb.

He was coming by before you left to say goodbye. It wasn't something you were looking forward to at and you don't even want to do it, but you would regret not saying bye.

You hear his car pull up and you walk outside, pulling your sweater over your body tightly. He smiles and it's forced but it's comforting. Once he comes closer, you can see the tears in his eyes and it makes one slip down your cheek.

"Don't cry." you whisper. He laughs softly and wastes no time hugging you, breathing deeply while inhaling your scent, not wanting to forget it. Ever. "I love you. So much."

"I love you more. I love you Y/N." When he says the last part, it comes out as more of a cry. You rub his back soothingly and try not to break down. You can't break down, you can't. You have to keep it together for Caleb because he has to stay here in Rosewood, you get to leave and start fresh but Caleb is stuck here.

"Y/N," he starts. You hum in response. "Don't forget me. I remember you said that sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead. Just, what I'm trying to say is, don't forget me."

You pull away and look him directly in his red and teary eyes. "I could never forget you."

hope you liked this one!