Noel Kahn

this imagine is for @simplyshawnyboy
I hope you enjoy it!!

The girls were on their way to pick you up for a party and instead of feeling excited and giddy, you feel insecure and self conscious.

There you stood in front of the mirror in your room, hating what you see. You've always suffered with your image and you try and try to love yourself but it's just so hard.

You place your hands on your stomach and sigh, then turn around slightly and sigh again.

A gasp escapes your lips when you see your bestfriend Noel standing in your doorway. "What are you doing?" you ask.

"Hannah, what are you doing?" he asks while stepping behind you.

"Looking like shit." He shakes his head in annoyance. You have known Noel forever and he's an amazing friend but sometimes you want him to be more but he could never want that if you look like this. At least that's what you have drilled into your mind the last couple of years.

"You don't look like shit. You look beautiful as always." he says. You turn around and walk past him to sit on the edge of your bed.

"I'm not buying that." you tell him. He takes a seat close to you and he's silent for a couple of minutes. The silence scares you because you're expecting him to say something rude or yell.

"Hannah, you are literally the most pretty, smartest, down or earth girls that I have ever met. And I'm not just saying that to be nice or whatever, I really believe that. You spend so much time worrying about how you look but there's someone who sees nothing wrong with how you look. They see you as perfect." he says, the last part in a hushed tone.

"Really? Do you know who?" you whisper, hoping he's talking about himself. He scoots closer so you can feel his breath hitting your face. His eyes are glazed over and your heart feels like it might beat out of your chest.

"Yeah," he starts. With that, he presses his lips to yours. "Does that answer your question?" he asks.

You nod slowly, not able to speak at the moment. It was like something out of a movie. The words he said and then, what he did.

"I really do mean what I said Hannah. You're perfect. Maybe not to yourself, but to me, you're absolutely perfect."

"Thank you Noel." you say.

"Of course." he smiles.

if any of your are experiencing these feelings, know that there is nothing wrong with you. You are beautiful and smart and you have worth. there are people out there who care about you and I am one of them. much love to you all💖