You Can't Sleep

Side Note- Not all the preferences are going to revolve around A. So a lot of the preferences are going to be normal.

Jason- You woke up about an hour ago and you couldn't sleep at all. You didn't want to wake up Jason because he has been stressed out because of your safety. You finally sit up and lean against the bed frame trying to be as quiet as you can. "Ugh," you groan quietly.

"(Y/N)?" you hear Jason ask. "No, go back to sleep baby," you whisper. "What's wrong?" he asks; his voice groggy from sleep. "Nothing, just cant sleep," you admit. You hear him sigh. "Come here," You have to admit, his voice is pretty sexy when he's half asleep. You lay back down and move close to Jason. You lay with your back towards him but your back is touching his chest. "Shh," he coos into your ear along with other little nothing's. You smile and you can feel your eyes beginning to get heavy. Eventually, you fall into a deep sleep.

Mike- It had been an exhausting day so it's surprising that you cant fall asleep. Mike is passed out next to you and you don't want to wake him. You get up and walk around the house trying to tire yourself out.

You can hear your own footsteps on the cold floor of your house. "Oh my god," you sigh. Why cant you fall asleep? You find a seat on the couch and just sit there, staring at the floor. "Babe?" you hear Mike's voice ask. "What?" you ask snapping out of your dream state. "Why aren't you in bed?" you sigh again. "Cant sleep," you say. He holds his hand out. You stand up and take it and he leads you upstairs. "Come on get in bed," he mumbles. You climb under the covers and you feel the bed sink down when Mike climbs in. "Turn over," he says. You do and then you can feel his hand work up your shirt and rub your back. You smile because he knows this helps you sleep. You finally drift off.

Caleb- You were at Caleb's house and you two were sleeping in his bed. Well at least Caleb was sleeping. You thought you heard something outside so you were a little paranoid. You looked beside you at Caleb and he looked so peaceful. Usually he's always stressing out for you and right now he looked so calm. You smile and turn back over. The you turned back over again. This went on for a good ten minutes. You just couldn't find a position that was comfortable.

"(Y/N) what is wrong?" Caleb suddenly asks. "I'm sorry, just go back to bed," you sigh. Instead he sits up and looks over at you. "I just cant sleep, that's all," He sighs and scoots you closer to him. "Lay down," he whispers. You do so and he lays on his back while you put your head on his chest. You feel his fingers run through your hair and it relaxes you. Soon, you feel your eyes closing and before you know it, you're asleep.

hope you guys liked this chapter. if you want, request an imagine and I will do it for you(: