Noel Kahn Imagine

this imagine is for @JessieHarper0
hope you like it! and thx for requesting(:

Tonight was one of Noel Kahn's famous parties at his cabin. Being a DiLaurentis, you were expected to show up even if you didn't want to.

"Jessie are you ready?" your sister Ali asks while grabbing her car keys. You is while stepping into her room in your skin tight dress. Ali looked awesome, as usual.

"Looking good sis." she smirks. You roll your eyes and walk to her car and she drives all the way to Noels cabin. You've been to basically every one of these parties and sure, they were fun with the beer and the boys but everyone is so rude and mean.

You pull into the driveway and you can already here the pound of the music and see dozens of drunk teenagers stumbling all around the place. Ali parks her car and you two walk in and directly into the middle of the party.

"Hey Jessie." Some random girl says. You smirk at her while maneuvering through the cabin.

"What's up Ali?" someone says. Ali grins and you find yourself at the drink table. It's filled with drinks ranging from beer to whiskey to vodka any every other drink in between.

You pour yourself a cup of vodka and go to talk with some other people while Ali does the same. You spit Noel who makes his way over to you and pulls you into a hug. Noel has always had a crush on you but that doesn't fit his persona. He isn't the type to have a crush and date. He's the type to have a one night stand and never talk to the girl again.

"Hey Jessie." he smiles.

"Hi Noel." you smirk. Eventually Ali finds you and you two run off and see Lucas. What's he's doing here? This isn't the type of thing Lucas likes. One time, Ali caught you talking to Lucas and basically screamed at you for even associating with him.

"Hey Lucas." Ali smiles evilly. He rolls his eyes while trying to walk away but Ali blocks his path. You hate this, you hate this more than anything. "What are you doing here?"

"Nothing." he mumbles nervously.

"You shouldn't be here. You're a freak. That's all you'll ever be." Ali spits. Lucas just stands there, not able to speak, as well as you. "Go." she demands. He scurries off and before she can say anything, Noel slings his arm around you and her.

"You girls wanna play some beer pong?" he questions. You can smell the alcohol on his breath and you both nod. Everyone gathers in the game room while you and Noel play against Ali and some other kid.

You and Noel win and because of all the liquor you've had tonight, you shriek and throw your arms in the air before they go around Noels neck, pulling him into a hug. He places one of his hands on your lower back while the other grips his beer. He leans down and presses a kiss to your cheek and pulls you out of the room. You begin kissing him repeatedly and he leads you to an empty room where one thing leads to another and...

6 months later

"Aria, you wanna do me a huge favor and hand me the remote?" You smile innocently while she hands you the remote to to TV.

After that night at Noels party, you got pregnant. You found out about 3 days later when you had morning sickness.

Long story short, you told Noel and he bolted. He wanted nothing to do with his child. It was hard at first, you started questioning yourself and what you're capable of but then you realized who the fuck you are (I'm so sorry I had to put that omg).

"Jessie, we have to go anyway, you have your ultra sound." she says. After you got pregnant and stopped partying, you made 4 new bestfriends. Hanna Marin, Spencer Hastings, Emily Fields and Aria Montgomery. They were amazing and supportive and didn't judge you.

Today, they're all going to your ultra sound with you on account of your parents being away as usual. They were never there. "I'm nervous. I'm finding out if I'm having a boy or a girl today Aria!" you exclaim excitedly. She nods and hugs you.

"Okay, let's go. I've got this." you state.

You arrive at the doctors office and all the girls are in the waiting room with smiles on their faces. They all gasp when they see you and eventually the doctor calls you back. Everyone comes back with you while Hanna holds your hand.

"Are you ready to find out the sex of your baby?" the doctor asks.

You glance at your bestfriends and then back to the doctor.

"I'm ready."

"You're having a baby girl."

"Yes!" you say.

You were determined to give this little girl the good life you never had. You were determined to teach her the things you never learned and show her the things you never experienced. You wanted her to have happiness and be her own person, as you never were.

Hope you liked this(: