He Thinks You're Asleep

Jason- Jason runs his hands along your bare back while you fall deeper and deeper into sleep but not fully. You're just barley awake. It's that weird point where things are hazy and confusing but you know you're awake.

"I love you." Jason starts and you want to say it back but he continues speaking. You can feel him lean down and place his lips right against your ear causing a shiver to go through you. "I know that everything seems so shitty lately and that nothing will get better but it will." he explains. In between sentences he presses kisses against your warm skin.

"And I know that if anyone can get through this kind of stuff, it's you. You're so strong, it amazes me you know? I've seen you go through stuff that nobody should have to and you managed to not let it break you. I wish I was as strong as you. God, I love you so much." You can't help the smile that appears on your face as you move slightly and farther into Jasons chest.

Mike- You and Mike were taking a nap in his bed, well you were taking a nap but you woke up slightly. You feel Mike petting your hair slightly and you smile to yourself.

"I love you so much. So much that it scares me. I know people say you shouldn't put all of your happiness into a single person but with you that's impossible. You are the reason I'm happy Y/N. Without knowing it or even trying, you give me all of my happiness. Do you know how crazy that is?" He says this all in a hushed tone which makes it all the more personal.

"I'm absolutely in love with you baby."

Caleb- You lay on one side of Calebs bed facing him as you fall asleep. Well, half asleep. You feel your face twitch slightly so you bring your hand to itch your nose.

"You're so cute." you hear Caleb laugh. You freeze, assuming he thinks you're asleep. "The first time I saw you, you were in a sweatshirt and shorts and it looked like you mad just worked out but you were gorgeous. I mean--I've never seen a girl as gorgeous as you. And not to mention you have a huge heart. You can meet these girls who are pretty but they have a terrible personality but not you. You're just, perfect." he says. He kisses your forehead and falls asleep next to you.