You Two Fight

A/n- hey so for the Mike preference just imagine you and him life together. okay byeee

Jason- You and Jason were going to at his house later tonight and it was a very special night. You two were finally going to have sex for the first time. Well your first time. Jason has surely had sex before. Right now you were at Arias with the rest of the girls getting ready. It wasn't going to be some big thing. You are gonna go over and watch a movie and let things go from there. He knows that it's a big night in terms of you losing your virginity.

"So are you nervous or excited?" Hanna asks with a smirk. You were excited but the nervousness definitely outweighed the excitement.

"Nervous," you state. The girls exchange smirks and giggles at your response.

"How is that humorous? I'm so freaking nervous," you say.

"You'll be fine Y/N," they reassure you. You nod, not fully believing it. You continue to watch TV and soon, you'll have to start getting ready. You examine the items in your closet and you intensely contemplate what you're going to wear. You eventually decide on a pair of jeans, a black tanktop and a dark green cardigan. After putting the outfit on, you put on some light make up which basically consists of, mascara and eyeshadow. You leave your hair down in its natural state.

"You look great," Aria compliments.

"Thank you," you smile. You pick up your phone, car keys and bottle of water and the girls follow you outside. Their goodbyes consisted of "Have fun!" to "Use protection!" and many more. You got into your car and drove off while the girls waved bye to you. On your way to Jason's house the nerves were building up even more. You found your hands shaking and you were shaking your leg repeatedly.

When you pull up to his house you take a deep breath and get out of the car. You play with the bottom of your sweater as you knock on his door. When you knock, the door is already open. You furrow your eyebrows in confusion but dismiss it as Jason leaving it open for you. Once you get inside you see a empty bottle of beer..and another. You put two and two together when you saw Jason slumped on the couch with a beer in his hand. It felt like he literally grabbed your heart and stomped on it. He knew this night was important to you and here he is indulging in his addiction.

"Really?" you scoff while turning to walk out. You weren't just mad that he didn't care about tonight but that he doesn't care enough about himself.

"Wait Y/N," he slurs. You shake your head and continue walking out. You don't even want to see his face, 1 because you're mad at him. 2 because it will break your heart to see him hurting and in despair.

"No," you firmly state. He grabs your wrist gently and you whip around to face him. Tears sting your eyes as you try and control your rapid breathing.

"I'm so sorry," is all he says. You let out a dry laugh which causes a tear to fall.

"You knew how important this night was to me," you start. Jason goes to speak but you're not done. "It's like you literally don't even give a fuck about me. I was going to give you all of me tonight and I come in here to see you drinking!" you yell.

"It's like I love you so much and I don't want you to fall back into this dark place like you were before. I watched my brother go through it and you and I don't want to see you go through it again. You pissed me off so much Jason. Really you did," you finish. Jason rubs his face slowly and walks towards you.

"I don't want you to think this night wasn't important to me to. I love you so much Y/N, I mean that. I want to be the one you have sex with for the first time but I don't deserve it. I just slipped tonight, there's no excuse. Just know I love you and I will do anything and everything for you to give me a second chance," Jason explains. You walk closer to him and put your hands on his chest.