You have a crush on him

A/N- I feel like all my preferences are sad but its whatever. anyway i was wondering if you guys could plzzzz comment. i think if i dont get atleast 2-3 comments for each update i wont update and i really dont wanna do that so plz comment(: thx bbys.

Jason- You, Ali and the other girls were over at Ali's house up in her room just gossiping. "Y/N hand me that bottle," Ali says referring to the bright pink bottle of nail polish. "So, I'm going to this college party tonight. You guys can come if you want I guess," Ali says. Her voice even annoys you, yet you continue to be friends with her. You love a good party but not college parties. They make you nervous. You avoid eye contact and look at your phone. "Not even you Y/N? I know how much you love a good keg," Ali taunts. "You're right Ali. But theres something about waking up next to some strange frat guy that just doesnt appeal to me. But we all know how much you love that," you retort. Ali looks at you speechless. You love the other girls to death but they just dont have a mind of their own when it comes to Alison. Eventually Ali just gives you her usual smirk and continues painting her nails. "You guys want a drink? I'm gonna go get some," you start while standing up. "A soda," Hanna says. You nod but before you can leave the room you hear Ali voice her opinion. "Really Han? Are you sure?" Hanna shifts uncomfrotably. "I'll get you a soda Han," you say. 

When you walk downstairs you see Jason and some random girl snuggling up on the couch. You roll your eyes and practically gag. Besides Emily, none of the girls knew and Ali definitely couldnt know that you had a huge crush on Jason. Even before you met Ali you liked him. Sure you could stand up to Ali 99% of the time but not about this. "Hey Y/N," you hear Jason's say. His voice sends shivers up and down your spine. "Hey," you say simply. "What are you doing?" he asks. "What's it look like?" you smile. "Hey, Y/N. I have a question," Jason starts. You looks at him as he pulls out his phone. "What's this?" What you see makes you freeze. Only when you started to get light headed is when you remember to breathe. On his phone was a text you sent Emily saying you liked Jason. Before you could come up with an explanation his lips are pressed against yours. "I feel the same way," he whispers in your ear. When we look in front of us we se the girl storm out and we burst into laughter. 

Mike- Even though you and the girls were bestfriends, so were you and Mike. All of the other girls had boyfriends but you had your bestfriend; Mike. He was always there for you no matter what. This particular day everyone was sleeping over at Aria's so obviously Mike will be there. Although Mike is your bestfriend, he is your first love. You're sure of it. You cant tell him you're in love with him because it most likely will ruin your friendship. You didnt love him the first couple of years of your friendship but after you got to know him and his personality you couldnt help but fall for him. When you got to Aria's it was already about 10:00 by the time you got here. "I feel like we havent had a sleepover in forever," Spencer sighs. "We havent," you state. "Y/N just curious, who's your crush?" Hanna randomly asks. You're taken aback by the sudden questioning but regain your composure. "I'm not telling you," you say. "Please?" Aria begs. "Come on," Emily chimes in. "Ew leave me alone," you laugh. "I have an idea," Spencer says. "What?" you ask. "We should play truth or dare!" Aria nods eagerly. "Mike!" you call. They all look at you confused. "What? He's my bestfriend," you say. Mike walks in and sits down next to you. 

"Hanna, truth or dare?" Spencer asks. "Truth," Spencer looks up at the ceiling trying to find out what to ask. "How far have you and Caleb gone?" Hanna blushes and looks down. "Homerun," she smirks. There's a bunch of 'oo,s and ahh's. "Y/N. Truth or Dare," Aria asks. "Truth," You automatically regret it. "Who do you like? You have to tell the truth," You look around nervously. The person you like is sitting right next to you. You suddenly get a surge of courage. "Fuck it," you mutter. You turn and kiss Mike and you're elated when you feel him kissing back. "Oh My God," you hear Hanna's voice and Emilys. "Happy now?" you aks out of breath. "Look I didnt want to tell you guys be-" You're cut off by Mike cupping your face and pulling you in for another kiss. "Ew guys seriosuly?" you hear Aria ask. 

Caleb- You were at Hanna's with Aria and Emily. Spencer was at some banquet with her parents. Typical Hasting's. While you're in the kitchen with Aria, Emily and Hanna her doorbell rings. "Who's that?" Aria asks worried. A has had us a bit on edge. "Relax, it's just Caleb," Hanna reassures Aria. Caleb? As in the Caleb you have a gigantic crush on. As in the Caleb that you wish you could be dating. Oh my God, it has to be that Caleb. Why wouldnt it be Caleb? It has to be him. Okay you need to calm down. Calm down Y/N. "Caleb?" you ask simply after having a freakout in your head. "Yeah?" Hanna says slowly. Out of nervousness you start scratching your head and tapping your leg. "You okay Y/N?" Aria asks. "Fine," you say. "Caleb's here," Hanna says. You casually look up, examine his gorgeous features, stare a bit and then look down. "Hey Y/N," you hear. His voice is soothing and charming as your name rolls of his tongue. "Hey," you say. You feel Caleb come and sit next to you sending shockwaves through out your body. "Caleb's gonna try and crack the password on Maya's site," Hanna explains. "Really?" you aks while turning to him. "Yep," 

Caleb gets out his laptop and goes to work. You look up to see Hanna pulling out a bottle of vodka which makes you smile. "Really Hanna?" Emily asks. "What? Might be a long night," You laugh at Hanna's response. "Pour me a cup?" you ask Hanna. She hands you a cup of vodka and you tale a drink. It burns your throat on the way down but you try and act like it isnt burning your mouth. You turn and see Caleb smirking at you. You return the smirk to him. "Let's take a break," Caleb suggests. You all gladly agree and everyone kind of disperses. You stay at the island in her kitchen and so does Caleb. "Were not gonna be able to get into it are we?" you whisper. You hear Caleb sigh and take that as a yes. You go to the fridge to find something to eat while Caleb was gone. You sigh because you dont think Caleb likes you back at all. It doesnt seem like it at all. While you're fixing some food you feel someone grab your waist and kiss your neck. "I do," Caleb says. He does like you back. 

hope you liked it(: if you didnt already read what i said at the beginning.