Your Parents Dont Like Him and They Catch you with Him

Lol funny story- this one time this boy I liked was gonna come over and my dad is super protective about that shit and he wouldn't let this guy come over so my mom, my dad and I were in the kitchen and I screamed really loudly "but daddy I love him!!!" and he looked at me and was like stfu.

Jason- "I just don't understand why they hate me!" Jason exclaims in extreme frustration. You sigh and rub his back soothingly.

"They don't hate you." you say. He looks at you condescendingly. Another sigh escapes your mouth as you stare at him.

"They just--" you start but stop yourself trying to find the words. "Look, my brother was an alcoholic, it made me so depressed and they just don't want me around that anymore than I already have to be. They don't hate you, they hate the drinking." you explain.

He nods and takes your hands in his. "I just, I love you." he whines.

"I know, I love you too. They're just worried about me." you start. "My brother hurt me so many times and I just shut everyone out. I shut off. And when we started dating, I finally started to be...happy again." you smile.

"Then they found out we were dating and you know how that ended up." you roll your eyes. Jason's expression shifts to a sympathetic one. One that you've seen before. One that wasn't unusual.

You heard the door open and furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. For a moment, your mind went to A. But A was locked up in Radley.

"Y/N, did you take the dog out like I asked?" you hear your mom yell from downstairs. You eyes widen as you turn to Jason who looks petrified. Your moms footsteps grow closer and closer each second.

"Hurry." you whisper harshly to Jason while ushering him under your bed. He practically collapses to the floor and scurries under your bed.

"Hey." your mom sighs while arriving in your doorway. You smile nervously. "Whatcha doing?" she asks suspiciously. You shake your head.

"Hey Jason." she says. Involuntarily, your mouth gapes open. "Next time when you're trying to hide your boyfriend, tell him not to leave his foot poking out." she smiles. You sigh and Jason stands up.

"Mom." you start. "I'm fine, okay? I know you guys are worried about me getting hurt but I can handle myself. I help him and he helps me and I love him." you explain to your mother who actually appears understanding.

"Fine. I'm okay with it but you are the one that will be telling dad." she says. You nod and she walks down the stairs and literally jump into Jason's arms. He spins your around and kisses your face all over.

"See? I told you she doesn't hate you." you whisper.

Mike- "What's so bad about us dating?" Mike asks while playing with your hair, occasionally getting fingers stuck in its tangles and curls.

"Nothing. Our parents just have a problem because all of us--the girls are supposed to be apart. Police orders." you say sadly.

"It stupid though. I have to sneak around to be with the girl I love." he says angrily. This was how Mike was. He wasn't a mean person. He felt everything and anything. He felt his emotions fully.

"I know baby. I should probably be heading home. My parents shouldn't be there." you say. As of now, you and Mike are parked in front of the brew in his car. He nods and starts the car, that's when you see your mom and dad walking out of the Brew. You panic and duck down, your face in Mike's lap. If they catch you, this is going to look bad.

Suddenly, you hear a knock on the window. You don't move though. The window rolls down and you hear Mike's voice. "Y/N?" Slowly, you lift your head up and see your parents who look horrified.

"Uhm, hi guys. This isn't what it looks like." you say. They look at you with a serious expression.

"We're you-" your dad begins.

"No dad!" you shriek.

"You're not supposed to being seeing each other." they reprimand.

"I don't understand why though." you snap. They look shocked. "Mike is my boyfriend and I'm definitely going to see him if I want!" you shout.

"Okay."

"W-what?" you ask.

"Okay. You two can see each other." You look at Mike in disbelief. "If you think you're mature enough to handle this relationship. You just can't let the school catch you together." they finish. A grin appears on both of your faces.

"Just have her home by 11." your dad states sternly.

"Of course Mr. Y/L/N." he says. They both nod and walk away leaving you and Mike staring at each other in shock.

Caleb- "Caleb if I get caught I hope you know that I'll be grounded." you whine. Caleb just laughs while holding your hand and dragging you out if your house.

"Y/N, listen. You're worrying to much." he says. It's true. You worry so much nowadays. You didn't used to be like this but when things with A started you were in a constant state of stress.

"I know, I know." you sigh. He wraps his arm around your shoulders as you walk out the door. That's when you see your moms car approaching.

"Fuck." you state. You quickly push Caleb out of the way and basically into the trash cans. You hear the clatter of the trash cans when he hits them and you giggle slightly.

Your mom exits the car ad walks up to you while checking the trash cans because she most likely saw what happened. "Why did you just push Caleb into our trash cans?" she asks. You're at a loss for words, to nervous to speak.

Caleb quickly stands up and runs next to you. "I uhm, showed up unexpectedly and she was pissed so she pushed me. My fault." he says while holding his hands up defensively. He took all the blame.

"I know that's no true" she states. "Y/N, you know that you're not allowed to be seeing him." your mom signs in frustration.

"I know mom but I don't understand. You don't want me seeing him because he's the 'bad boy' but you're the one who taught me not to have preconceived ideas of people and not to judge a book by its cover. You were Caleb in highschool. You were exactly the person you're warning me about!" you yell.

"Exactly! I know what goes through his head. I was one of the 'bad kids' and j dated the 'bad boys' and nothing but hurt comes of it!" she exclaims. Your voice and tone suddenly softens.

"But that was you Mom." She looks at you, then to Caleb.

"You won't hurt her?"

"Never." Caleb states.

"Okay. Go ahead." she says holding her hand out. You run to her and envelope her into a hug. She laughs and hugs you back. "I love you."

"I love you too mom." Then, you run off with Caleb.

Not sure how I feel about this one