You're Step Sibilings and Have Feelings For Each Other

Don't think of the boy's parents as the ones in the actual show considering Jasons parents are assholes and Caleb doesn't really have any so yeah(:
Y/S/M/N- your step moms name

Jason- Your dad married Jason's mother and you hated it. You hated having a whole new family and moving to a new house and sleeping in a new room and waking up to new people.

Sure, Ali is a really good friend but family? No she's not that loyal. And Jason, you barley knew him before you became family. Before, he was never more than Ali's big brother.

"Hey Y/N, Y/S/M/N and I are going out tonight. Jason should be home late tonight since he had a late shift so if you hear the door that's what it is. Have a good night sweetie. There's some money I left on your dresser if you need anything." your dad explains. You nod while opening the door for them and watching as they leave.

A sigh escapes your lips as you collapse on the couch. A couple minutes pass and you are curled up with a blanket over your body. Then, an hour passed and you fall asleep. Not into a deep sleep, a light sleep actually. So when the front door opens, you jolt awake and see Jason with a bottle of whiskey in his hands.

He sighs and sets his keys down and the bottle which looks as if it hasn't been opened yet. You groggily sit up and it eventually all registers. He was going to drink. You remember his party days. You remember when he would stumble in in the middle of a sleepover and Ali would have to help him up the stairs.

"What the hell Jason?" you mutter while standing up and snatching the bottle of whiskey off of the counter and pour it down the sink.

"Y/N." he sighs. "That cost me money!" he adds.

"And?" you ask with your eyebrow raised. Over the past couple of months you've developed feelings for Jason. Not just feelings, you fell in love with him. You fell in love with your step brother and it kills you because that shouldn't happen.

"Jesus, why do you care so much?" he says while taking the empty bottle and putting it into his bag so you parents won't find out.

"I know that I shouldn't care this much but I do. As a step sister, yeah I could have covered for you and just let you get drunk. But as someone who cares for you, I'm not letting you drink!" you exclaim. Jason looks at you, shocked.

"W-what do you mean?" he asks. You shake your head and start to walk upstairs but Jason grabs your wrist and pulls you back down. You cross your arms over your chest and roll your eyes. "What did that mean? What you just said?" he asks.

"It means what it means. It means that I-I care for you. More than I should." you explain. His lips part and you look at him, half embarrassed and half angry.

"So, what you're saying is you care for me? Y/N, that's not really telling me much I mean, I get that-"

"I love you Jason! I love you alright? I am totally and ridiculously in love with you!" Before you can even take a breath, Jasons hands are on either side of your cheek and he's kissing you. A tear slips down your face and when you pull away, you and Jason just stand there. You're both too shocked to even speak.

"I care for you too. Why do you think I didn't act on what I felt for so long?" he says.

"What?" you ask, confused.

"Y/N, even before our parents got together, I loved you. I loved you from the first moment I met you. But I knew that if we did this, if we did this after our parents got together, you wouldn't have a normal life here and I didn't want our parents to get angry or whatever but I can't keep pretending that I don't love you."