Noel Kahn Imagine

this imagine is for @simplyshawnyboy
I hope you enjoy this and thx for requesting !💖

Break up with the boy or you won't want to know what will happen to him. If he knows why, you'll be sorry. Kisses -A

The message keeps replaying in your head. You sit on your bed, fumbling with your fingers nervously and contemplating what to do.

Stay with Noel and put him in danger or break up with him and let him be safe. You loved him to death so you know what you have to do. It kills you but it's what you have to do.

Noel knew about A, but he thinks it stopped, he thinks that A is just a bad memory to you and the girls.

Hey can you come over? you text Noel. He says okay and you anxiously wait for him in the living room. The past couple of months have been like a dream. You always thought that somehow something would end the relationship before this but now A has.

You hear a knock on your door and your breath momentarily stops. Your heart hurts because not only do you love Noel, you're in love with him.

When you open the door, Noel is wearing a half smirk like he usually does and you feel tears building up in your eyes. His eyebrows furrow once he sees your distressed state. "Hannah, what's wrong baby?" he asks.

You motion for him to come inside and you just stand there, leaning against the door for support because you feel so weak. "Uhm, I don't know how to say this..." you start. Noels lips part and you feel your heart break once again. "I can't do this anymore." you mumble.

Noel shakes his head in confusion and you bite down on your lip in attempts to stop the tears. "W-why? I don't understand..." he whispers. You want to tell him why, you want to tell him why so badly but you can't. "I just can't Noel, alright? I can't tell you why."

He brings his hands up and rubs his face in frustration and when he brings them back down, you can see how watery his eyes are. He scoffs and rushes out of your house, leaving you to slide against the door and collapse into a fit of sobs.

You drudge upstairs and lay in bed, falling asleep with tears streaming down your face.

When you wake up, your hands are bound behind your back and there's duct tape over your mouth. Your breathing automatically begins getting rapid and fast and you look skeins you and notice you're in a truck. Then you notice the girls are here. They all are crying and you know you have to stay calm and be brave.

The truck comes to a halt and when the door opens, you see a blinding light and a figure in a black hoodie who must be A. Your eyes widen and you struggle against being ushered out of the truck.

The girls are all screaming against the tape and your thrown into a room that is a replica of yours at home. The tape is ripped off of your mouth and the rope that is holding your hands together, is untied. You hold your hand up to your mouth in shock when you see the exact resemblances in this room.

You curl up in a ball and you can't stop shaking. Suddenly, the door opens and you scurry back against the bed but A grabs you and leads you to a enclosed room where there is a chair, a small table, wrist locks (Idk what they're called but u know what I mean) and a picture of each of the girls.

You're thrown onto the chair and A leaves, leaving you here. Sobs escapes your lips as you try and get free. A shock goes through your body and you scream. You sill continue to sob once you understand what kind of 'game' this is, you can't even function. You can't choose one girl. All of a sudden, the door slams open and in comes Noel with the girls behind him.

You cry even harder when you see him and he runs up to you and attempts to get your wrists unlocked. He finally does and you instantly jump into his arms, holding him tightly and not wanting to let go. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." you sob.

"Sh." he whispers while holding the back of your head while his other hand rests on your lower back. "It's okay. I've got you."

Eventually the police show up and you're taken to an ambulance where they check you for injuries which you have none. Noel sits beside you and rubs your back. "I..I uhm had to break up with you or else A would have hurt you Noel. I didn't wanna but I had to." you explain.

"It's fine Hannah. It's fine, I love you and you're okay baby. You're fine."

Hope you liked this!