Farewell

W/Y/G-where you're going.

Jason- You pack your bag and run your fingers over the crumpled piece of paper that you are about to leave Jason. It was now time for you to leave Jason. Rosewood is soon going to become a distant memory. Well, not necessarily but you're going to attempt to push away the horrors you experienced here. Before you leave, you lay the note on Jason's bed before ducking out.

Jason,
I'm sorry I had to leave and I'm sorry I had to leave this way. I wish I could have kissed you one last time, hugged you one last time or even looked at you one last time. Please do not try and find me, or chase after me because I will be long gone. I'm not really sure where I'm going, I'm just going. But Jason, do not let my sporadic actions make you think I love you any less. I'm simply trying to save you and anyone around me. I bring darkness and danger everywhere I go. You are and will always be my first true love. You showed me how to love, how to be brave, and how to let myself go. Never in my life will I forget you. I'll always remember you as the guy who loved me through everything. Through the late night phone calls, A's terrorization, my dysfunctional family and everything else. I'll never be able to repay that. You deserve every bit of happiness I know you search for. Every bit. And I hope you will. You have the biggest heart and I know you loved me with everything in you, just as I did. Just as I do. Maybe when everything here has calmed down and I have found myself, I'll return. I'll come back to you, if you're still here. But I don't want you to be here because this place is toxic. I want you to leave this town behind you. It doesn't bring anything but hurt. Something I don't want you to experience anymore. Jason, promise me that you'll look out for the girls. They mean almost as much as you do to me. I love them and I don't want them to think that I don't. Tell them why I'm leaving. As I sit in my room writing this, I hear my parents downstairs laughing and I can only imagine what they'll think when they see my empty bed in the morning. Please tell them why I left also. And so I leave you this small remembrance of me. Jason, I love you so much. This is why I had to leave. Search for your happiness, not for me.
I love you Jason. Always.

-Y/N, the girl whose heart will forever belong to you.

And with that, you were gone.

Mike- You and Mike are currently in the midst of..parting ways. It's just not the right time anymore. You're too broken and Mike already knows what he wants and you two are just on two different roads. So, in light of this, you're writing him a letter.

Mike,
First, I want to start by saying I love you. I don't think that's a part of the problem. The problem is I'm too broken and lost, and you're ready. Ready for anything. I'm not. I'm so very happy for you. I'm so happy you know where you're going and what you wanna do. That's something Ive always admired about you. Your motivation, ambition. I was trying to think of a good way to say goodbye and this is what came to mind. If I were to do this in person, I'm afraid I would have burst into tears. The times we had together, the love we shared, will never die out. I know that somewhere, sometime our paths will cross again. In the last few days you've told me this multiple times. I believe it. Do you? How could they not? We couldn't share those memories, secrets, moments together and not see each other ever again. But maybe that's life's cruel game. I know that you're gonna go far in life Mike. And I know that sometimes you couldn't always be happy and it was hard, but I hope your happiness will always burn deeply in you. I want you to be yourself unapologetically. It's one month until graduation and I'm finding it hard to accept the fact were over. We were highschool sweethearts. You found it hard to when we decided but I know you'll always love me as I will always love you. Remember this. Whatever you do in life, wherever you go, I know you will do great. I know you will be great. So when the time comes, and our paths cross, I'll still be Y/N and you'll still be Mike and maybe things can just go back to how they were.
I love you long time.
-Until we meet again, Y/N.

You have said goodbye to Mike. The boy you'll always love.

Caleb- Tomorrow morning you were leaving for W/Y/G and Caleb was leaving for New York. It wasn't what either of you wanted but it was what was happening. So, you're leaving Caleb a note for him to remember you by.

Caleb,
Tonight was the last night we will spend together. Maybe not permanently but definitely for awhile. I'm writing you this letter so you can save it forever. I'm going to save and cherish every single minute I spent with you. I know you're not into the sappy love letters but 10, 15, 20 years down the road I think you'll come to appreciate it. I'm completely and utterly in love with you Caleb. That's why the hurt that will come tomorrow, won't ever go away. Sure, I'll make room for it, I'll keep it buried within me. But it's always gonna be there, until the day I die. You touched my heart in a way nobody else has. And most likely nobody else ever will. I know your broken, and so am I. Perhaps that's why we fit so well. I want you to seek out everything you deserve because you deserve so much. Everything the world has to offer, you deserve. I hope you believe me. When I met you, I took certain things for granted and you taught me not to. I thank you so much for that. You taught me things that I'll carry with me throughout my life. You are gonna do great things Caleb Rivers. And hopefully, I'll be there to witness it. You are gonna be the story I tell my daughter when she's laying in bed, crying over a boy. I'm gonna tell her about my first love, Caleb.
I love you and I wish you all the best if we don't see each other again.
-Y/N. A name I hope you'll remember

Awh this one was sad): I wanted to do something a little different and I hope you liked it! Sending good vibes your way(:

Much love

-a.b