Jason Imagine

This is for @simba2210
I hope you enjoy it!!!💖

You've had this stomach pain all day and it's getting to a point where you almost can't take it. You lay in your bed, curled up in extreme discomfort.

Of course it was just your luck that your parents are out of town and you can barley even reach your phone without crying. You hear the doorbell ring and you yell, "Come in!"

You hear footsteps and you don't even care if you just invited a murderer into your house because you're in too much pain to even give a shit. You look up and see Jason standing in your doorway, and you breathe a sigh of relief.

"Olivia, are you okay?" he asks while rushing to your side, brushing a piece of your hair out of your face. You shake your head no whine burying your face into your pillow. "What's wrong baby? Talk to me." he says.

"My stomach." you croak while pointing to the lower right side of your stomach.

"Where are your parents?" he asks while rubbing your head.

"Out of town." you state. He sighs and looks to where you're complaining of the pain.

"Okay, come on. I'm taking you to the hospital. I think you're having an appendicitis." he explains while scooping you up into his arms and carrying you to his car. You let a few tears slip down your face while Jason drives quickly to the hospital. "I'm sorry baby." he says while rubbing your hand.

"For what?" you mumble.

"I just, know you're in a lot of pain and your parents are away but I'm here. I'm not going anywhere." he explains. You smile and it's forced but you smile none the less.

Eventually you arrive at the hospital and Jason carries you in with your head resting in the crook of his neck. He sets you down at a chair while checking in for you. "Yeah, her names Olivia." he tells the receptionist.

A nurse comes to your chair and puts you into a wheelchair, wheeling you away with Jason following closely behind. She asks the standard questions and eventually the actual doctor comes in. "Hi Olivia. The reason you are in so much pain is because you are having an appendicitis. We are just gonna take you back and take your appendix out and you'll be just fine. It's a very minor procedure." he explains.

Jason nods while rubbing his thumb over your hand and you look to him and smile. You're now able to focus on something other than the pain because they gave you some medicine. "And you are?" the doctor asks to Jason.

"Her boyfriend. Her parents are out of town." he says. The doctor nods and hands him some papers to fill out while you wait to go into surgery.

"Thank you Jason. Really." you smile. He looks to you and smirks while nodding. Soon, the nurse comes in to take you back. You are a little nervous considering you're suddenly being wheeled into surgery and your parents aren't even here.

"Are you gonna be here when I wake up?" you ask Jason.

"Of course. I'm not leaving. I love you baby. You'll be fine. I'll be right outside." he says while kissing your forehead. You nod and smile at him while they take you back.

The nurses put a mask over your mouth that fills you with anesthesia. "Close your eyes sweetie." she whispers into your ear. That's the last thing you remember.

When you wake up, you immediately look for Jason who is sitting in the chair next to your bed. Your stomach feels 100 % better and he stands up and smiles at you. "Hi baby. You're awake." he says. You smoke groggily and take a deep breath.

"Yeah, I am. I don't feel like it though." you say causing him to laugh. "Thanks for staying. Nobody ever stays." you say. He furrows his eyebrows in confusion and rubs your forehead.

"Well, I am. I will." You smile and sigh, looking at the clock in your room seeing it read 11:57 PM.

"Jason, you don't have to stay here all night. It's late and you should-" He cuts you off.

"If you think I'm leaving you, think again." he says. You smile and he leans over you and presses his lips against yours. "I love you so much. I'm glad you're okay."

"I love you too Jason."