Teenage Daughter Problems

A/N- so the daughters in this are gonna seem like total bitches and I just wanted to say that they are going to sound like me when I argue with my parents AND I JUST WANTED TO CLARIFY IM NOT A BITCH. I'm actually nice but I'm only like this with my mom basically and my mother and I's relationship is AMAZING. like I'm not even joking when I say I have not gone to sleepovers and stuff just so I could stay home with my mom call me a nerd but my moms actually really cool so yeah. enjoyyyy

Jason- "Mom, I'm going out," your daughter states as she walks down the stairs. You mumble a 'mhm' as you continue filling out papers for your daughters school considering it's a new school year. You hear a crash and then a thud and whip around to see your daughter on the ground next to her bag and..

"Is that a bottle of whiskey?" you gasp. She looks up to you as her hair falls in front of her face and she quickly scrambles to grab it but you run over to it first. Picking it up, you examine it and see if she's already drank some since she fell down the last couple of stairs.

"Mom," she starts. "Mom what?" you snap. She runs a hand through her hair and stands up, attention to grab the bottle.

"Jesus Christ Y/D/N! Are you kidding me?" you scoff. She looks down at her feet and you continue on your rant.

"Y/D/N look, it's the beginning of the school year and you didn't do to good last year. You need to get some better grades this year and that's not gonna happen when your drunk all the time!"

"Mom I'm not drunk all the time!" she laughs. She's actually laughing. She definitely has your attitude.

"How long have you been drinking?" you ask genuinely curious.

"Not that much," she answers with an attitude. You sigh in frustration and walk over to the kitchen sink and dump it out. You hear your daughter gasp and you shake your head.

"Why are you dumping it out? I'm not even gonna drink it," she exclaims.

"You don't think I wasn't a teenager Y/D/N? I'll hide it, you'll find it and we'll be having this same argument again." you explain. "Your dads gonna be home any minute so prepare yourself for that," you state. She gasps and runs upstairs, probably to write in her journal or do something like that.

Soon enough the front door opens and Jason walks in. "Hey Baby," he greets you.

"Hey," you mutter. "What's wrong?" he asks.

"I found a bottle of whiskey in your daughters bag," you sigh. His eyes widen and he drops his bags.

"Y/D/N get down here now!" he yells. You hear her door open and slam. An all to familiar sound.

"What?" she asks.

"Excuse me?" he asks.

"You had a bottle of whiskey?" She nods.

"You're grounded. No TV. No laptop. You come straight home after school," Jason explains. She goes to speak but Jason stops her.

"Go," he states.

Eventually Jason and you get into bed after the whole thing with your daughter and you hear him sigh. "I don't want her to end up like me Y/N,"

"She won't baby," you reassure him while stroking his cheek.

"You don't know that," he states. You sigh while snuggling against him nuzzling you face into his neck.

"She won't Jason. She has us. She'll be fine. I love you, now go to sleep,"

Mike- "Y/D/N get out of bed," you say softly while peeking your head through your daughters. "No," she states somberly. She's heartbroken. Her boyfriend and her broke up. You truly believe they were in love.

"Come on. Let's go get some lunch okay?" you ask in an attempt to get her out of bed. She shakes her head and turns over to face you.

"Mom, I loved him," she states. You walk over and sit down on the side of her bed.

"They why'd you break up?" you whisper.

"Cause, it's not the right time for either of us. I'm to busy and he's broken and we just can't do it right now," she explains while a tear rolls down her cheek and lands on her pillow.

"Unfortunately that happens sometimes," you say. It does. It happened to you and Mike. After you say that, you see Mike standing in the doorway motioning for you.

"Yeah?" you ask. "She still won't get out of bed?" you shake your head and he walks in as you listen to what he says.

"Y/D/N, I know that you're hurting. Trust me, I do," he starts while glancing at you and remembering when you two were her age. "I understand wanting to stay in bed and that's okay for a day or two. But eventually, you need to get back up. Y/D/B/F wouldn't want you doing this. He loves you babygirl. Eventually, in time, your paths will cross again and everything will fit perfectly. Just get up out of bed today and go lay on the couch. Small steps okay?" You marveled at Mikes wisdom and he walks over to you and closes her door.

"You're amazing," you smile. He kisses you and pulls you into your bedroom.

"Mike, doesn't this situation seem familiar?" you frown. He nods and looks down at his feet as he leads you to the bed.

"Yeah, I'll always remember those days when we broke up. Ever single one of them," he explains. You wrap your arms around his waist tightly.

"I will too,"

"She's so heartbroken," you whisper. He nods against your head.

"They'll find each other again. We did," he smiles.

Caleb- It was a Friday night and you and Caleb were relaxing in bed. It was around 1:00 in the morning and Caleb had forgotten to lock the doors so he was procrastinating with that. "Caleb, I'm not trying to have anyone break in tonight," you giggle tiredly. Caleb snuggles farther into the crook of your neck.

"I'm so tired," he complains while standing up. "I am too," you yawn. You hear him yell. Confused, you run down the stairs and see him standing outside. When you get out there, you see Y/D/N climbing the fence out of your yard.

"Y/D/N what the hell are you doing?" you yell. Sh climbs back over and walks past both of you inside. You widen your eyes at her carelessness.

"Hey, your mom asked you a question?" Caleb yells while you two follow her inside.

"I was bored," she says quietly.

"Bored?" you scoff. She nods and folds her arms across her chest.

"Well what were you planning on doing?" you ask.

"Walk around by myself,"

"Go upstairs Y/D/N," you sigh. Caleb and you walk back up to your room and lay down.

"Caleb she reminds me of us," you say while Caleb rubs your back.

"Remember when we would sneak out and do pointless things like sit at the swings at the park or go for a drive. Well, they weren't really pointless for me but to other people they were," you explain.

"They weren't pointless for me at all," he whispers in your ear causing a shiver to run down your spine.

Omg I'm literally embarrassed by how much this sucks I promise they will be better. I was studying all night for a psych test so...

Have a good day tomorrow loves