Tattoos

Y/I- your initials. mine are akb💖
Y/N Y/M Y/L- your first name, middle and last
D/Y/M- date you met
lol fun fact: my moms tattoo on her wrist says "let it be" and mine says "but still like air I'll rise"

Jason- "Jason, stop." you laugh while snuggling with him. He's been doing so good and you finally can stop fighting and arguing and just simply be.

"No, I love you to much to let you go." he smirks while showering your face with kisses. You eventually calm down and just stay wrapped in his arms, playing with his hands until you notice a...

"You have a tattoo?" you ask, completely unaware of it. It says Y/I. Your initials. Jason has your initials tattooed on his wrist, right there on the inside!

"Yeah." he says nonchalantly. You widen your eyes slightly and sit up, holding his wrist in your hand, mesmerized by the small initials written on his wrist in ink. Permanent ink you might add.

"W-when did you get this?" you ask. You like the idea but you were just shocked and wanted an explanation.

"Couple weeks ago." he sighs. You raise your eyebrows and wait for an explanation. "Y/N, I was going through such a shitty time not too long ago. I mean, I was depressed and I hated myself and I couldn't stop drinking. Do you know the only thing that got me through it? The only thing that kept me going?"

You shake your head, keeping your gaze on him.

"You." he states simply. "You were the only thing that kept me going, the only reason I am still here. So, I got this tattoo of your initials Y/N Y/M Y/L because whenever I look at them, it reminds me of why I keep fighting."

"I'm the reason?" you ask, pointing to yourself. He nods while leaning forward to kiss you. His lips land on yours and you graze your finger tips over the tattoo. "I love you." you say.

"I love you too. More than you'll ever know." she says into the kiss. He breaks away and let's you rest your chin in the crook of his neck. He rubs your back and when he wraps his arms around your waist, you see the tattoo and smile to yourself knowing that you're his whole world and he is yours.

Mike- Mike hugs you from behind, burying his face into your neck. You can't help but to smile because he loves you and you love him. You're both seniors in highschool and serious about this relationship. You two don't plan things out, you just do. You move forward and let things happen.

"You ever want a tattoo?" Mike asks. You smirk, already having one.

"I have one." you mumble. Suddenly, Mike drops his arms and turns you around to face him. He stares at you for awhile before his gaze moves to your wrists because you've always talked about getting a tattoo there. The second option is...

"You have a tattoo on your shoulder?" he exclaims. You nod while laughing.

"It says, D/Y/M and 'Let it Be'" he says while rubbing your shoulder. He kisses your shoulder before waiting for more of a response from you. "I like it but.." he trails off.

"The date is the first time we met. Ever. It's not our anniversary or anything, it's when we first met." you explain.

"Why? Why not our anniversary?"

"Because, when I first met you, I already knew. I already knew that this was gonna last, I knew that you were something special. And even though you might hurt me and make me hate you sometimes, I'd love you always, even from the first time we met. The Let it Be, is not only my favorite song lyrics but it describes us. We don't plan or look ahead, we let things happen when and where they should. I love you Mike and-and that is why I got this tattoo." you explain.

He grins and hugs you tightly while kissing the top of your head. "I love you so much. Why don't I get a tattoo also?" You nod while squeezing your eyes shut and hugging him even tighter.

That night, Mike was going over ideas and you loved every single one of them. You're favorite was 1/12/16. That was when he first realized he loved you.

Caleb- Caleb grins widely while walking towards you after not seeing him for a month because you were on vacation.

He pulls you into his arms and holds you tightly, not wanting to let you go. You inhale his scent that you haven't smelled in so long.

"God, I missed you like crazy." he says while holding the back of your head and burying his nose into your hair.

"I missed you more." you say.

"I love you." he says. He's said it before and so have you but you're just shocked by how he said it. You pull back and a small smirk is one your face. "What?" he asks. You shake your head and remember something.

"Look, I wanna show you something," you start while pulling your sleeve up to reveal a tattoo on your wrist. He smiles while examining it. "Before she died, my mom wanted us to get tattoos together. It's simple but it's her writing. She had one that had my writing."

He looks at the small words that say 'I love you'. "Like I said simple but it's her." you smile. "That's why I was acting weird a couple minutes ago when you said I love you. Your tone, it sounded just like her."

"I know you miss her but she loved you and so do I."

sorry Calebs are always shorter :/