Stay

Jason- "Jason no!" you yell while grabbing your purse and keys off of his kitchen counter. "Y/N please listen!" he yells back. Why should you listen to his sorry excuse? There's no excuse for keeping you out of every aspect of his life and blowing you off to do god knows what.

"Jason, forget it. I'm not even gonna try and find out what the hell you're doing all the time." you say calmly. You were done. You're not asking to be involved with everything he does. You just want him to be honest with you.

"Okay, good. Just come lay back down," he smiles. You bite your lip in order to stop from crying.

"No Jason," you start. "I mean I'm done." you say. Your voice cracks and sounds shaky on the way out. You said it so quietly you don't even know if he heard. He furrows his eyebrows slightly and goes to speak but nothing comes out.

"W-What do you mean?" he questions as tears threaten to pour from his eyes. It breaks your heart to see him cry, but you have no other choice, do you?

"I mean I'm done Jason. I-I can't do this anymore. I'm constantly wondering and worrying about you cause I have no fucking idea where you are 99 percent of the time," By this point your voice is lowered and calm. You still don't trust it that much to keep from breaking or cracking. "When I saw you the other day, I noticed the bruise. You think I didn't but I did," you add. He had a huge bruise on the side of his stomach and it looked pretty fresh.

"Y/N, please don't go. I'll explain everything but don't leave me please. Please stay," he begs. You can't help but to see past the lies and dates that are blown off and see the sweet, loving guy whom you fell in love with. "Fine," you sigh while dropping your arms from across your chest, to your sides. He lets out a sigh of relief and walks towards you and takes your hand. He leads you to the couch where he envelopes you in a hug and whispers in your ear...

"Stay,"

Mike- You and Mike were laying in his bed watching TV and relaxing as you usually do. You two were spooning and he was playing with you hair as you checked your phone for any recent notifications. That's when you notice the time, 8:50. "Ugh," you grown audibly.

"What?" Mike questions. "I have to go," you reply. You hear Mike sigh and move around a bit. This was defiantly your least favorite part of the night. Having to say goodbye to Mike.

"I know. I don't wanna," you whine while slipping your boots on. You run a hand through your hair tiredly.

"Then don't go," he complains. You roll your eyes and giggle at his childishness. It's cute though. "I have to go. My parents will kill me if I'm late..again," you laugh. Mike was always getting you to stay longer just so you two could cuddle for 20 more minutes and then you would get in trouble.

"I won't let them kill you," he mumbles into your back as he clutches onto your waist. "I appreciate that but-" Before you can finish your sentence, Mike yanks you back and you burst out laughing at the sudden action.

"Mike!" you squeal. He laughs and plants small kisses on your neck.

"Please don't go," he pleads. You contemplate the situation. Stay longer and get in trouble. Go home and have a boring night without being with your boyfriend. Stay longer.

"Will you stay?" he asks hopefully. You nod.

Caleb- It's been a shit friday to say the least. School sucked as usual. Your tires were slashed, courtesy of A. Your parents were out of town for the weekend and most teens would take this opportunity to throw a party. You? You were petrified to be by yourself. The worst part was, Caleb was busy with work the whole weekend. He asked if you wanted to him to take off but you declined the offer since he needs the money.

It was stormy out and you had all the doors locked and you were sitting on the couch crying in all of your self pity. You were scared and cold and lonely and just wanted the night to end. 

Suddenly you hear a banging on your front door and you accidentally let out a scream. You cover your mouth and slowly walk over to the door. You peer out the windows on the door and add Caleb on your porch. Breathing out a sigh of relief, you quickly open the door and he walks in.

"What are you doing?" you sniffle. He looks at your bloodshot eyes and red nose and instantly hugs you. You don't question it but you hug him tightly.

"What's wrong?" he whispers. "I'm just having a terrible day," you cry. He nods; understanding.

"What can I do?" he asks.

"Just stay," you state.

Thought I'd give you guys something cute to go to sleep with. sorry if it sucks I'm rushing(: WAIT BUT CAN AT LEAST ONE OF MY READERS/VOTERS GO VOTE FOR MY DARYL DIXON FANFIC. IT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH!!!

-Much love ❤️