His Girlfriend Is Jealous of Your Relationship with

J/G- Jason's girlfriend
M/G- Mike's girlfriend
C/G- Calebs girlfriend
Sorry the title is so fucked up I dont even know where this preference will go

Jason- You weren't upset about being single. You actually like it. You've never really been in a legitimate relationship. The closest to a romantic relationship you've ever had was with your bestfriend, Jason. You loved him but he would never see you in that way. There's been times when you almost kissed but they went unspoken.

Everyone was sitting around the fire. Aria and Ezra. Toby and Spencer. Hanna and Caleb. Paige and Emily. Jason and J/G. You were alone. But again, you don't mind. You like being independent. Although sometimes, it did get a little lonely but nothing you couldn't handle.

"Y/N!" Jason shouts, snapping you out of your thoughts. You pull your blanket further over yourself and look at him. "Here." he smirks while throwing you a bottle of beer. You smile at him and ignore the looks from his girlfriend.

A couple minutes pass and got forget you left your phone in the car which is about 10 minutes away from where you are all sleeping. "Shit. I forgot my phone in the car. I'll be back." you sigh while standing up.

"Oh let me go with you." Jason says.

"Oh, I will." J/G chimes in. Jason looks at her then to you. "I'm sure." she giggles. You smile at her and you two walk off.

"Thanks for coming." you say.

"No problem." she states. It gets quiet and you don't care because it's peaceful.

"I know you love him." she starts. You're taken completely off track and look at her. "It was cute and all when we first started dating but now it's pretty annoying. Back off."

"I don't love him like that. He's my bestfriend." you defend yourself.

"Whatever Y/N. All I'm saying is back off." You don't say anything or nod, just continue walking. It was uncomfortable but you eventually make it back to the camp site with your phone and J/G.

You glance over at Caleb and Hanna who are getting pretty touchy. "We're uhm," Hanna starts. "We're gonna go to bed. We're pretty tired." she finishes quickly while giggling and running off to the tent. You're staying in the other car that you drive up in.

"Okay I guess we'll head to bed too." Ezra sighs while guiding Aria to their tent.

"Same with us." Emily says.

"Us too." Spencer states.

"Guess we'll go to bed too." Jason laughs slightly. His girlfriend shoots you a glare before walking away with him. "Night Y/N!" he calls.

"Night." you shout back sadly while getting in the car and laying down in the backseat. For the next at least hour, you toss and turn and you finally decide to sit out on the roof of the car. You pull the sleeves of your sweatshirt over your cold hands and admire the stars. Suddenly, you hear the unzipping of a tent and look to see Jason walking towards you. You smile slightly at him while returning your gaze to the sky.

"What are you doing up?" you ask quietly.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing." he smirks while sitting up next to you. You sigh and pull your knees to you chest.

"I couldn't sleep." you mumble. He nods.

"How do you feel about J/G?" he asks out of nowhere. You don't look at him, instead look away from him.

"She's fine." you mutter, desperately wanting him to change the subject.

"You don't seem to sure about that. Y/N?" he questions, concerned. You turn around and look at him.