You Go Into Labor

Jason- 9 months of pregnancy done. It was hard, painful, happy but mainly surreal. Jason has been nothing but supportive. He goes with you to every doctors appointment, takes care of you when your parents are at work and more.

"What else do we need?" Jason asks while helping you pack your hospital bag. Right now you two are packing your hospital bag for when you have to go and give birth. You have clothes, hair brushes, deodorant, toothbrushes spread out on the floor.

"Can you grab me a pair of sweatpants?" you ask. Jason sighs while he stands uk and walks over to your dresser.

"Which pair?"

You roll your eyes and quickly stand up but something doesn't feel right. It almost feels like you peed yourself. Oh my god. Your water broke. Your hands hold your belly as you look up at Jason who is still rummaging through your dresser.

"Jason?" you ask slowly. He turns around and smiles but it soon fades when he sees your expression. He sends you a questioning look.

"My water broke," you state quietly. Jasons eyes widen in shock. He just stands there and quickly throws the pair of shorts in the bag while rushing over to you. He sits you down on your bed while grabbing all of the previsions that you would need. You grab your phone and call your mom to tell her to meet you at the hospital. You glance back up at Jason who is running frantically around your house. That's when the first contraction hits.

"Ah," you groan suddenly. Jason stops abruptly and comes over to you. The pain wasn't too bad but you know it will get worse.

"Are you okay? Baby what happened?" he questions.

"Just a contraction," you state. Jason nods and offers you his hand which you gladly accept.

"Let's go," Jason says while helping you to the car.

During the car ride another contraction hits you. You squeeze your eyes shut and lift your feet up to rest on the dashboard. You press against and you're almost afraid the airbag will pop out because you're pushing so hard against the dashboard.

"You okay Y/N?" Jason asks. You shake your head no and let a tear fall down your cheek.

"It'll be okay. We'll get there and they'll give you some medicine and your parents and I will be there for you the whole time," he explains. You nod while taking deep breaths.

Eventually you get to the hospital and you both jog in. Well Jason jogs and he had gotten you a wheelchair on your way in. "Hi, uhm my girlfriends water broke. Her names Y/N Y/L/N. Her parents our on their way," he explains. The nurse grabs a clipboard and rushes over to you and takes you to a room. Jason follows quickly behind. The nurses helps you change and once you're in the bed they get your vitals and everything. As you sit there, you're realizing what is happening. You're about to give birth. It feels like just yesterday you were telling your parents you're pregnant. Just then, another contraction hits.

"Ah!" you scream. Your forehead begins to sweat, your legs start shaking and the tears continue to roll down your face. Jason pulls a chair up next to the hospital bed and holds your hand as you squeeze your eyes shut out of pain. "Hi, Hi," your parents say frantically as they rush into the room. You breath a sigh of relief and squeeze Jason's hand harder as another contraction hits.

"Hi sweetie," your mom says. You give her a tiny smile as you shut your eyes and try to relax. Right before you can finally drift off, there's one more contraction and then..it starts to feel different.

"Hi Y/N. I'm Doctor Y/D/N. Can you do me a favor and start pushing?" he asks. You automatically know what this means and you look at Jason with fear clearly evident. He just nods and holds your hand.