Arguments

I'm the darker one lol

Jason- "Jason stop!" you scream while pulling at your hair in frustration.

"No Y/N! You can't just let some guy flirt with you and expect me not to care or notice!" he fires back. You two were out at dinner and the waiter was being a little to friendly. It's not that big of a deal. Jason just tends to get a little jealous.

"Jason, even if he was flirting with me, it doesn't matter. I wasn't flirting back!" Jason scoffs and pinches the bridge of his nose while his other hand rests on his hip.

"What?" you question curiously. What exactly was Jason implying?

"Nothing Y/N. Just nothing."

"Jason," you start. "-are we actually fighting about this?" you ask.

"We wouldn't be if you wouldn't throw yourself at any guy that ever shows you even an ounce of attention!" he snaps. Every word of that sentence hurt more than the last. Every word was a reminder that what Jason said, he truly thought. His eyes are darker than usual and yours are filling with tears that are threatening to spill out.

Jason's chest rises and falls heavily and fast. Your breathing stays at a steady, constant pace. Your eyes travel the room and land back on Jason. You inhale sharply, turn on your heel and walk out of your shared apartment, away from Jason, away from the words he said and away from his harsh opinion of you.

You run-- well, the best you can in your heels, out of the apartment complex with tears streaming down your face. Why did Jason have to be such an asshole? You continue to walking through the streets of Rosewood, letting the cold air kiss your face. You fold you arms across your chest in attempts to stay somewhat warm. Do you throw yourself at any guy that shows you attention? Was Jason just overreacting? These questions continue to swarm through your mind. They engulf every corner of your mind, every empty space causing you to panic. You begin paying attention to where your walking and you see you're about already 15 minutes away from your apartments. Your feet start aching so you take off your heels and put the straps around your finger and continue walking. That's when a single rain drop lands on your cheek. Followed by many more.

"Shit." you curse. You start to hear a car engine and turn around to see a familiar face peaking out of the window. Rolling your eyes you continue down the street ignoring Jason's calls.

"Y/N! Y/N come on! Please!" he shouts over the pouring rain. You ignore him once again and shake your head.

"Y/N, please just get in the damn car!" he pleads. A dry, humorless laugh escaped your chapped lips. He speeds up and nearly runs you over. The engine stops and he rushes out of the car with his jacket in hand, ready to give to you.

"No. I don't want your jacket." you state. He rolls his eyes and forces it on you.

"Let's go." he yells while grabbing your hand. You squirm out of his grasp and stand your ground. "Look, I know you're mad at me and you have every right to, but we can talk about this at home. You're gonna get sick." he explains. Reluctantly, you run to the car. Once you get in, you immediately face the window and ignore Jason. You were pretty good at holding grudges.

"Y/N-" You look at him and just stare for a second or two. He stops talking and drives home.

•••

Right when you get home you go straight to the bathroom and clean up. "Y/N." Jason says at the door.

"What?" you snap.