He Gets in a Fight

Jason- You lay in bed, reading your book and just enjoying yourself. It was around 11:30 at night. You had just seen Jason about two hours ago. He watched a movie with you and then went home. He's been doing so good. Looking for work, not drinking. You're really proud of him.

Your phone starts ringing and you tense up when you see it's Toby. Ever since he became a police officer, his phone calls were always bad news. Hesitantly, you answer and wait for whatever he has to say.

"Y/N?" he asks.

"Yeah?" you ask cautiously.

"Uhm, I have Jason down here at the station. Got into a fight at a bar." he explains. You sigh and shut your eyes for a second. "The guy isn't pressing charges but you might need to bail him out."

"Okay, uhm, I'll be down there." you mumble while hanging up and slipping jeans and a sweatshirt on. You get in your car and hope to god you don't wake your parents up.

When you pull into the parking lot you take a deep breath and walk in. Jason sits slouched over with his face in his hands in the drunk tank. Toby nods at you and you walk over to him. "What happened?" you whisper to him. Jason looks up and goes to say something but you shoot him a glare.

"I don't know. The owner called me, said there were two guys fighting. Jason, he barley has anything in his system. My guess is this other was plastered and said something stupid that pissed Jason off." Toby explains.

"Does he need bail?" you ask. Toby shakes his head and you let out a sigh of relief. You know Jason doesn't have that money and neither do you. Toby unlocks the cell door and Jason stands in front of you.

"Let's go." you mumble. Jason follows you and you put the keys into the ignition and Jason starts talking.

"I'm so sorry."

"Yeah." you whisper.

"Y/N, baby, please look at me." he pleads. You look at him and wen you do, you notice a small cut above his eye. "I swear to god, I didn't start this. This guy he was--I knew him from my party days and he was saying all this stupid shit like how I was a failure and I didn't know what to do-"

"You walk away, that's what you do. You be the bigger person Jason." It's quiet for a couple of minutes until you hear sniffling. You turn to see Jason...crying?

"He's right. He's right, I am a failure Y/N. I can't even go out without fucking something up." he sobs. Not cries, sobs. You widen your eyes and bury his head into your shoulder.

"Sh." you hum. "It's okay. You're not a failure. Please don't think that." you whisper. "You're okay Jason." He sits up and you wipe the tears from his face and smile.

"Hey, look at the bright side," you start. "You're gonna have a cool ass scar right here." you say. He laughs and you know he's gonna be okay.

Mike- You laugh and bump Mike a little as you two walk through the halls. It was in between classes and he was walking you to English. You two just laugh and talk about what you're going to do after school.

As you're walking, you see Noel Kahn coming towards you. You have past issues with him so you walk closer to Mike and put your head down. "Fucking bitch." you hear him mumble. You pray that Mike didn't hear but he did.

He stops walking, causing you to trio slightly. "What did you just say?" Mike asks. People have now crowded around the two. You pull on Mike's arm in attempts to get him away.

"I said your girlfriend is a fucking bitch." Right after he says that, Mike lunges forward and punches Noel right in the face, causing Noel to fall to the ground. Mike shakes his hand a couple of times before grabbing your hand and rushing away.

You two get out of the building and you drive both of you to your house. "You shouldn't have done that." you say to him while pulling into your driveway.

"He called you a fucking bitch. He wasn't gonna get away with that." Mike explains. When you get inside you set Mike down on the couch and go get some ice.

"Here." you hand it to him and he rests it on his knuckles that are already turning blue and purple. He smiles and puts his free arm around you.

"I love you. Thank you for doing that." you say.

"Anything for you." he winks, earning a laugh from you.

Caleb- You begin crying into Caleb's chest as you explain to him that nobody believes you about the stuff with Aria's moms fiancée. He was hitting on you but everyone just dismisses it.

"Im telling the truth." you sob. "Look, look, he gave me his number." you say quickly while unfolding the piece of paper he handed you.

Caleb examines it for a couple of seconds before shoving it into his pocket. "Do you believe me?" you ask. He nods and wipes the tears from your face.

"Come on. Let's go get some pizza." he smiles. You nod and he drives into town but he walks to the Brew instead.

"Caleb? What are you doing?" you ask. Caleb ignores you while walking into the Brew. He goes right to the cash register.

"Hey, Jake." he says. Jake turns around and Caleb punches his cheek and you let out a yelp. Jake puts his hand on his lip to find blood and you and Caleb leave.

"What the hell was that for?" you ask.

"He was hitting on my girlfriend." he whispers. "I love you Y/N. I believe you."

short and crappy. ugh guys tell me what u want cause I'm just thinking about these off the top of my head and they're shit so comment what YOU want