You Get Scared Because of a Bug

Jason- You and Jason were hanging out in Spencer's hot tub she often let you two use when she was gone. He had his arm wrapped around your shoulders as your backs were against the wall of the hot tub. That's when you see a large, black spider crawling along the top of the wall. "Jason!" you exclaim. He looks at you confused and concerned and you point to the abnormally large spider making its way to you two.

"Oh my god. Are you serious Y/N?" Jason laughs. You nod frantically. "Kill it," you whine. He takes his hand and smacks it, killing it. You breathe a sigh of relief.

"Really?" he questions. You giggle and cuddle into his side. "I love you," you whisper.

"I love you to," he sighs.

Mike- You and Mike were sitting on your back porch with a blanket draped over your legs. "It's so beautiful," you state. Mike nods in agreement. As you continue admiring the beauty you see a hornet fly into view.

"Ah!" you shriek. You pull the blankets up over yourself to prevent getting stung. "Oh my god Mike get it!" you yell. You hear Mike containing his laughter.

"Y/N, I can't reach up and grab it!" he laughs. You sigh and stay under the safety of the blanket. "Is it gone?" you ask timidly. "Yes it is," he sighs. You come back up and see him smiling. You laugh at your own ridiculousness and kiss him.

Caleb- Caleb's apartment was amazing. But anyone who has an apartment knows it comes with bugs. Caleb and you were relaxing on his bed and watching TV. You're eyes travel to the wall right beside your head and you see a Daddy Long Legger. "Ah, Caleb," you whine while sitting up abruptly.

"What?" he asks annoyed. "There's a daddy long legger," you state while moving into his bare chest in attempts to get away. He sighs and stands up and kills it with his shoe. You stand up and hug him. "Awh, my hero," you joke. He kisses the top of your head and throws you onto the bed.