Rainy Days

warning- Calebs is gonna be SUPER cheesy so don't kill me

Jason- "Try to catch up!" you yell at Jason while jogging. You love jogging because it relieves you stress and you can just run away from everyone and everything. Strands of hair from your ponytail fall loose and rest in front of your face.

"I'm coming!" Jason calls from a couple feet behind you. You laugh as your feet carry you through the woods and you find yourself in a beautiful opening in the woods. You hear Jason approaching and you turn around the face him. Everything at the moment is perfect. It's quiet, you're with Jason and you feel at peace.

"Jesus Y/N," he pants. You chuckle and close your eyes as you tilt your head up to the sky. When you do, you feel a rain drop hit the very tip of your nose. A small smirk forms on your face and you open your eyes to see Jason holding his hand out to see if it is in fact raining. Jason groans and rests his hands on his knees as you do the same.

"Come on, let's get home." you encourage him while placing your hand on his back. He reluctantly follows you and you eventually get home but you're both soaked.

"Here give me your clothes, I'll put them in the dryer." he says while holding his hand out. You smile and look at him.

"Is this a way to get me in bed?" you whisper sarcastically. Jason chuckles and rolls his eyes.

"We've already done that Y/N, so no." You giggle while stripping out of your wet clothes and he walks away so you can change. You walk over to his closet, grab a t-shirt and then a pair of his boxers.

Jason walks back into his room with a new change of clothes also.

"You wanna take a nap? I'm exhausted from that." he smiles. You nod as he guides you to his bed and you both collapse and become entangled in the sheets and blankets. You feel him grab your waist and pull you into him while kissing the back of your neck.

"I love you even though you made me go on a run with you." he mumbles against your skin.

"Hey, you know you liked it." you smirk. 

"Not at all, but I kinda like you." he jokes. You laugh and turn around.

"Yeah, well I love you." He laughs and showers your face with kisses.

Mike- "It looks like it's gonna rain." Mike whines. You're walking with your hands intertwined down the streets of Rosewood. It was nice. Not many spoke were out, it was fairly warm, it was nice.

"Why are you complaining? I love the rain." you smile. Mike laughs and you feel a raindrop on your nose. You look to Mike who is rolling his eyes. Before you can't react, it's a torrential downpour. Mike grips your hand tighter and takes off towards his car. You can't stop laughing because the whole situation is funny.

When you get in the car, Mike sighs and drives to his house. You're both soaked from the rain so he takes your clothes and his and puts them into the dryer.

"Here you go." he says while handing you one of his sweatshirts.

"Thanks." you smile.

"What do you wanna do?" he asks. "I mean you're not wearing a bra so we might as well just-"

"Let's watch a movie!" you exclaim, totally interrupting him. "We just did that last night and I'm sore." He smiles sympathetically and walks to the couch while putting a movie on.

Every so often he would look out at the rain and how fast it's coming down. "Is someone scared?" you joke.

"No." he states sounding like a small child. "I just hate the rain." You snuggle further into his side and in response he runs his thumb over your hand.

"Well, I like it." you state.

"You know what I like?" he says and and you already know the answer. "I like-"

"Hey I think my clothes are ready!" you exclaim happily while laughing at Mike.

"Wait baby!" he calls while standing up. And you just continue to laugh.

Caleb- You were supposed to be hanging out at Caleb's so why are you walking home? You're walking home because Caleb is an ass and can't seem to drop this whole A thing.

All you wanted was to have a nice, relaxing night with your boyfriend without the subject of your stalker being brought up.

"Y/N! Y/N!" you hear him yell from down the street. You angrily wipe the tears away from your face and you realize this isn't about what Caleb said. It's everything. Everything you've been pushing away and ignoring is all hitting you. That's why you stop walking and let Caleb catch up to you.

"Y/N, what's the matter?" he asks out of breath. You shake your head and then feel a rain drop...followed by a million more. It wets your hair completely so now it's sticking to your face. "What just happened?" he asks with his long hair wet now too.

"I-I don't know." you answer completely honestly. He sees what he thinks are tears streaming down your face and he pulls you into chest. Your silent cries now turn into sobs and he holds you tightly.

"Hey, look at me." he says softly. Reluctantly, you look up at him. "You're okay. You're gonna be okay." he reassures you. You nod and he places both hands on your cheeks and kisses you.

Ew Calebs was so cheesy I'm puking but hope you have an amazing Sunday and I'm so happy cause the walking dead is on tonight

Much love