He Cheats Part Two-JMC

Jason- I'm speeding down the street and tears are blurring my vision. How could Jason do this to me? I loved him and I thought he loved me. Guess I was wrong. Of course Jason cheating on me was awful but what was even worse was the fact that it was with Red Coat. The girls and I have been trying to figure out who Red Coat is. It takes me awhile to notice but I'm not even driving in the direction of my house. I'm just driving. My phone starts to ring and I look down to see Hanna's contact picture. I feel even more tears build up in my eyes. I cant answer her call right now. First of all; I'm driving, Second of all; I'm crying my eyes out. I reach down and press decline. I'm sure the girls are worried because when I looked at my phone it was 11:00.

Once again my phone rings again and it's Spencer. I decide to pick it up because if I don't, they will all call me over and over.

"Hey," I croak out. "(Y/N)? What happened? Hanna tried to call you, are you okay?" Spencer's words are fast and quick. "I uh, I'm fine. I'm heading back. Uhm, can I just sleep over at your house?" My words are slow and choppy. "Yeah, yeah of course," Spencer says. "(Y/N) are you okay?" Spencer adds. My eyes squeeze shut and a river of tears rush down my cheeks. "Yeah, I'm fine," I say quickly and hang up.

Jason's POV

Once I get there I see a girl in a red coat sitting on the park bench. This must be Red Coat. I get out of my car and approach the bench slowly. "I'm here," I say coldly. Hopefully once I find out who Red Coat is, I can find out who A is and finally put an end to everything. The person doesn't move or turn around, they just sit there with their back facing me. "Hello," I state. The mystery person slowly turns around. "Cece," I gasp. "Hi Jason," she smirks. My eyes are wide and they search the park for signs of anyone else. "You're Red Coat?" I ask. "You could say that," she says. I shake my head and back away. "Jason, sit," she says slowly. I sigh and sit down. Even though I have no interest in anything to do with Cece Drake but I know if I find out more, it will lead us to A. "Why am I here?" I ask. "I wanted to see you," she says in an innocent tone.

I see her sitting closer and she keeps checking her phone. I see her look behind me and all of a sudden she kisses me. I push her off. "Jason?" I hear a familiar voice ask. "(Y/N)," I gasp. She starts to walk away and I get up and go after her. I call her name multiple times but she ignores me. "(Y/N), listen-" I grab her arm. "No! Get the hell away from me!" she spits. I'm taken aback but I understand why she did it. I let her go so she can cool down. I'm probably the last person she wants to talk to.

I run my hands through my hair in frustration and kick the dirt. I turn around and see Cece is gone. How did (Y/N) know I was gonna be here. That's when it hits me.

A sent (Y/N) a text to meet here and then she would see Cece and I. This was all a setup. I run to my car and try and catch up with (Y/N) , but her car is long gone.

(Y/N)'s POV

I get to Spencer's house and I walk slowly to her house. I'm assuming all of the girls are at Spencer's house because why wouldn't they be? I knock on the door and see Aria rush to it. "(Y/N), Oh my God, are you okay?" Aria asks while enveloping me in a hug. I nod. I feel like I'm to shocked to even talk. Aria pulls away and examines my face, noticing my bloodshot eyes. "What happened?" she asks while walking me up to Spencer's room. "(Y/N)," all the girls exclaim. "Hey," I put on a fake smile. "(Y/N), what happened?" Emily asks sternly. "When I got there, I saw Jason kissing Red Coat," I say so it's just above a whisper. There eyes widen and Aria's hand covers her mouth. "You're serious?" Hanna asks. "No, Hanna I'm lying," I say sarcastically. She nods and looks down. All of a sudden I break down in tears. "Why would he do this?" I cry. Hanna comes up and hugs me and I sob into her shoulder. "I'm so sorry," Hanna whispers.