First 'I love you'

Authors Note- The next time I update, it will be a few facts about me(:

Jason- You and Jason had been dating for about 2 months now. It has been secret the whole time in fear of Ali. God, how pathetic is that? That you can't date someone because you're afraid of what your friend will say. Ali makes it known that none of you are allowed to date Jason. It was was basically a rule that had been laid out in the first few months of your friendship.

"I just hate that we can't tell anyone." Jason mumbles while his arm read around you. You're laying together on your couch at home. The girls were away, Ali was out of town and expecting to come back tonight.

"I know. But your sister would murder me." you whisper.

"We're telling her. Tonight." Jason states matter of factly. You gasp and sit up, staring at him in disbelief.

"Do you want your sister to kill both of us?" you exclaim.

"I won't let her do anything," he begins while sitting up. "I'm sick of having to hide this Y/N. I love you and I-" he stops himself. You run a hand through your hair slowly and once again, stare at him in disbelief. A smirk creeps onto your face.

"Huh?" you question. He chuckles nervously and grabs your waist.

"I love you." he says. He attacks your neck in kisses causing giggles to erupt from your throat.

"I love you too." you say in between laughs.

Mike- You were hanging out at Arias in her room when you two hear the front door open. You're assuming it's Mike because he should be getting home from lacrosse practice anytime.

You and Mike have been dating for about a month. Aria loved it. She always thought you two should get together. You're both exactly alike.

"Mike?" you call while walking downstairs. You hear a groan and see Mike limping through the door. "Mike," you sigh. He drops his bags on the floor and drops on the couch.

"I twisted my ankle really bad at practice." he informs you. You frown and walk over to him.

"I'm gonna run out to get an ice pack. We don't have any." Aria says. You both nod and you kneel down to his foot. You begin wrapping it in a cloth and your ponytail falls in front of your face.

"I love you." you hear Mike mumble. You stop wrapping his foot and slowly lift your head. "I love you." he repeats, even more confident than the last time.

"I love you too." you smile. He smiles also, leans down and kisses you.

Caleb- You and Caleb had been dating for roughly 3 months. Today you two had a fight. Caleb had said something about you keeping things from him about A. The only reason you keep things from him were to protect him.

You were crying on your couch in the living room of your house when Caleb walks in. Hair wet from the down pour happening outside. You glared at him and returned your gaze to the floor.

"I'm sorry Y/N." he apologizes. His voice is full of sadness, you can tell.

"Yeah." you mumble. He sighs and walks over to you, grab your hands and pulls you up. You roll your eyes and still look away from him.

"Hey, I'm sorry baby." he says. You finally look at him. "I love you." You're taken completely aback when he says this. You let out a breathy laugh and look at him in shock.

"What was that?" you ask.

"You heard me." he mutters.

"Uh, actually, no I didn't." you laugh.

"I love you." he states once more.

"I love you too." you say while standing on your tippy toes and kissing him.

Short but cute(: