Caleb

this is for @Jenbob_xo 's friend! I hope she likes it(:

Caleb stood in your living room, basically yelling at you. You kept telling him to be quiet not that anyone was home but because A was always watching. Always.

"Caleb shut up!" you tell back at him while pulling at your hair. He shakes his head while continuing to yell.

"No Lucia-Rose! You told me that this shit with A stopped! Now A is back for vengeance?" he yells. You sigh and walk into the kitchen.

"Caleb, just like before I couldn't tell you because it's too dangerous!" you retort.

"And just like before, I'll protect you!" You roll your eyes and just wish that he will stop yelling.

"Do not get how dangerous A is Caleb? I didn't just fall into the freezing cold water at your surprise party! You know what? I wish A would attack me again so you can see how fucking dangerous they are!" you yell. Towards the end, your voice cracked because of how emotional you're getting. Calebs eyes widen at your outburst and you wipe away the tears while walking towards him and pushing him to the back door.

"Get out." you demand.

"Lucia-"

"Go." He sighs and walks out. Part of you feels relief and the other is hurt. You thought he would stay, that he wouldn't walk away. Maybe he didn't care about you as much as you thought.

You walked back to the couch and curled up with a blanket, wishing to fall asleep so that you didn't have to think about the fight with Caleb.

Suddenly, Caleb walks in and you stay curled up. He sits next to you on the couch and places his hand on your leg.

"I'm sorry." he says simply. You sniffle and sit up while looking at him.

"I know," you start with a sigh. "But, do you get why I didn't tell you?" you ask. He nods and scoots closer to you while hugging you.

"I get it but I just want to help." he says.

"I know you do but Caleb, you're the only person I have left. My dads gone, I can't talk to my mom about this and the girls are just as bad off as I am, I need to keep you safe." you explain.

Caleb looks at you sympathetically before kissing you. "I love you. So much."

"I love you too."

Sorry it's so short I just haven't felt too motivated to update these