A Team

Jason- "Jason don't come with us. It's not safe." you state sternly while pulling your boots on over your feet.

"Y/N you can keep saying that but it's not gonna do any good." Jason chuckles. You roll your eyes and sit on your bed. Tonight was the night when you are finally going to reveal the identity of A. For the first time, you're one step ahead of A.

Aria was going to Ezra's cabin, where you all intend to catch A, a little earlier than you all. She said she's going to text you and tell you I'm here.'

"Fine. I'm picking up the rest of the girls, so are you ready?" Jason nods and you both walk out to your car. It's pitch black out considering it's midnight. You start the car and drive off to Hanna's where Hanna, Emily and Spencer are. You nervously tap your fingers on the steering wheel and that's when Jason speaks up.

"Hey," he starts. "It's okay." You smile and eventually arrive at Hanna's. They all jog out and pile into your small car.

"You guys ready?" you question while turning around. They all nod but look so scared; petrified. It's a nerve wracking night. Nobody knows what could happen, it could go either way you suppose. "We'll be alright." you reassure.

The drive to Ezra's cabin was about 45 minutes. You're mainly staying on back roads and you eventually get there. "Why are we waiting?" Spencer whispers impatiently.

"We have to wait on Aria's text. She's gonna say she's here." you whisper back. Spencer nods but stays inpatient as do the other girls. You try to distract yourself by going on your phone. You try to act tough and ready for what's about to become but Jason sees right through that as he grabs your hand and gives it a squeeze.

Ding Ding

All the girls look at you expectantly and you pull out your phone to see a text from an unknown number. You furrow your eyebrows and open the text.

From Unknown: I'm here. -A

Your eyes search frantically for nothing and that's when it hits you.

"Arias A." you state. "She's A." Silence fills the car and a tear slips down your cheek.

"Hanna," you start calmly. "-call the cops." You turn around and Hanna has her mouth gaped open.

"Do it Han." Spencer whispers. Reluctantly, she calls the cops and you all get out of the car and slowly walk to the front door of Ezra's cabin. You walk in and see the same black hoodie that hit you with a car, blackmailed you and tortured you. She turns around and in her hand rests a gun. Your breath hitches in your throat as your palms become sweaty. Before she can shoot or even raise the gun, the police burst through the door. Her eyes widen and yours have tears in them. As they put her in handcuffs she begins to laugh hysterically. She walks past you 5 and stops.

"You had no idea did you?" she asks. Anger, rage and hate fills you.

"You lying bitch." you whisper. "You bitch! I hate you! I hate you!" you begin to scream. Jason has to come up from behind you and wrap is arms around your waist.

"Sh." he whispers in your ear.

"I hate you!" you cry. "I hate you." Your cries turn into sobs and the other girls are huddled away sobbing also.

"Sh." he repeats in your ear. "Let's go." Your limp legs carry you to your car as does Jason. Jason drove the way back and the whole ride was silence. You could hear a pin drop. He drops off all the girls and Jason takes you to his house. You took a shower and Jason gave you a t-shirt to wear. After you got ready, you climb into Jason's bed and he rubs your back.