You Make Him Sleep on The Couch

Jason- "Y/N, where have you been all day?" Jason demands while you walk through the door.

"Jesus calm down. I was at Arias." you say defensively. While Jason still stands in front of you, clearly mad, you hang your car keys on the rack next to the door of your apartment. Your back is turned to him at the moment so when he asks his next question, you are frozen and unable to turn around.

"Are you cheating on me?"

Instantly, your blood begins to boil and your jaw drops open. You slowly turn around and stare directly into Jason's  eyes. The eyes that once held trust and love and warmth, now only hold suspicion and anger.

"How dare you," you begin while walking up to him. "-even so much as think that I would cheat on you. Have you even seen the way I look at you, or treat you? I love you with everything in me Jason! So please, tell me, why the hell I would cheat on you?!" you shout. By now, Jason's expression has softened and regret fills him.

He stays silent, just as you expected. You calmly walk away and into your shared bedroom. You change out of your jeans into shorts and change out of your jacket into a t-shirt. Truthfully, you don't care if Jason is standing right in front of you. You're to upset to care about anything else. You casually get the bed ready and plug your phone in and stand with your hands on either side of your waist.

"Go." you state simply. Jason looks at you confused. "You're actually funny if you think you're sleeping in here tonight. Go." you finish.

"Y/N-" You raise an eyebrow at him and he realizes it's no use. So he grabs his pillow and a blanket and sulks away to the living room. Suddenly, you feel a pang of guilt but it's soon diminished by hurt. He had the audacity to accuse you of cheating.

It was now 1:00 in the morning and you are unable to sleep without the warmth of Jason's body. Your eyes are red, sore and puffy from crying. It really did hurt your feelings. Tiredly, you stand up and make your way to the living room to see Jason tossing and turning on the couch. You shut the door to your bedroom making him look up at you. You could tell just by his face he truly felt guilty. Especially when he saw the red blotches scattered on yours.

"I couldn't sleep." you croak. He pouts and stands up and hugs you. You feel him leaving kisses on the top of your head.

"I'm so sorry." he apologizes. "I really am."

"I know you are. It's okay. It just hurt me that you would even think I would do that." you explain.

"It's not okay. I shouldn't have said that. I know you would never cheat Y/N. That was just me being an ass." You giggle softly and inhale the scent of his shirt.

"Come on. Let's go to bed." he coos. You two walk into the bedroom and collapse on the bed.

"I couldn't sleep with out." he admits. A smile forms on your face and you trace lines on his bare chest.

"I couldn't either."

"Go to bed." he whispers. He continues whispering little nothing's and they eventually lull you into sleep.

Mike- "Hey." you greet Mike as he walks through the door. He grunts in response which is very uncharacteristic of him.

"What's the matter?" you ask simply.

"Can I not be in a bad mood?" he snaps. "Jesus Christ Y/N you're so nosy and always in my business! I don't understand why you can't just stay out of things you shouldn't be involved in in the first place. If you would do that maybe Hanna wouldn't be dead!" he shouts.

Did he really just bring that up?

Last year Hanna was killed because by A because you and the other girls were getting to close to revealing who A was. It was incredibly awful for you. You went through a major depression and struggled with large magnitudes of guilt.