My Promise to You

Jason- "My promise to you is to always be there for you." he'll say softly while propping himself up on his elbow and looking down at you.

You'll smile and let out a breathy laugh but he's serious. "I'm serious Y/N," he starts. "I'll be there for you because you were always there for me. Even when nobody was and when I seemed like a lost cause. No matter where we go in life or what happens to us, if you need me I'll be there."

You'll lean up and kiss him and whisper mumbled things to him. He'll tell you this over and over that he'll be there and you believe him. He never gives you any reason not to. "Do you believe me?" he'll ask with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"Of course I do." you tell him while looking directly into his eyes. His eyes that hold so much promise and love and commitment. The eyes that you fell in love with, the eyes that looked into yours when you were scared, the eyes you'll continue to look into for as long as you live.

Mike- "My promise to you is to love you even when you don't love yourself." Mike will say as he traces shapes and letters and numbers on your bare back.

"You don't have to promise me that." you'll whisper. You're not really sure why you said that, you just did.

"Of course I do. I intend to love you forever and I also intend for you to love yourself." he explains. You'll turn over to face him and he'll brush away a tendril of hair from your face. "This is my promise to you. Always remember it." You can tell by his tone and demeanor, he's serious.

"I love you." you'll say after awhile.

"I love you more."

Caleb- "My promise to you is to protect you and keep you safe Y/N." Caleb will say after watching your friends get stalked and tormented by A.

You will look at him with confusion at the random statement.

"I've watched you and your friends be tormented. I won't continue to watch it." he states. You smile and shake your head in disbelief. "What?" he will ask.

"I just..nobodies ever said anything like this to me." you'll whisper. He will smile and envelope you into a hug and you already feel safe.

Once again, I apologize for such a long period of no updates ):