Wilden Imagine

this is for @Thatunknownfangirl
thx for requesting and I hope you like it! let's pretend Wilden is good in this lol

About 1 month ago, Detective Wilden questioned you and the girls and ever since then, you've been ridiculously in love with him and vice versa.

You two first kissed, the night he questioned you. You haven't told any of the girls because they would never accept it. Not in a million years. They don't know him though. Sure, he might be involved in all of the lies but he's not dangerous, he's actually looking out for the girls.

Meet me at my house? you text him.

Be there in 5. he answers. You smile and lay on your bed and think about everything. Your mind status racing with thoughts of how you're betraying the girls and you decide you need to tell them tomorrow at school. You might not want to, but you have to.

You hear a knock on the door an walk down to see Wilden standing on your porch looking either way to make sure nobody sees him. You quickly let him in and lock the door and immediately jump into his arms and kiss him. He's shocked at first but he laughs into the kiss and you walk upstairs.

He sits on your bed, with you curled up in his side and him paying with your hair. "Your freckles are so cute." he whispers.

"Stop." you mumble whole hiding your face.

"No, don't hide." he says while removing your hands and leaning down and kissing you.

"Can I tell you something?" you ask. He nods. "I'm gonna tell the girls about us." you blurt out. You can feel him tense up and he doesn't say anything.

"Okay." he says. You sit up and look at him directly in his eyes.

"That's it? You're not gonna yell or anything?"

"No Zoe. I get how hard it is lying to your bestfriends. Tell them, I trust them." he says. You smile and kiss him, letting his hands roam your body.

"How did I get so lucky?" you whisper against his lips. He laughs and stays until midnight. You walk him downstairs and you don't want him to go because you're home alone but he has work in the early morning.

You stand against the door and he puts one arm behind you and the other on your lower back. "I love you." he says lowly. It's the first time he's ever said it.

"I love you too." you reply sincerely. He smiles and begins walking out.

"Make sure to lock your door. I know you always forget to." he winks. You nod and lock the door behind him and you can't shake the feeling of butterflies in your stomach.

The next morning while you're walking through the hallways at school, you cant help but to feel nervous. You're going to meet the girls in the bathroom during class to tell them about Wilden and you don't know how they're going to react.

They all look as you swing open the door. They look pissed. "W-what?" your stutter. Hanna throws you her phone and you see it.

Zoe and her new boyfriend are getting pretty serious. I wonder how long the happy couple has been together? Kisses -A

A picture of you and Wilden kissing was attached to the text. "Guys," you start but Hanna and Aria storm our, leaving Emily and Spencer. "That's what I was going to tell you!"

"We thought we could trust each other Zoe? Can we trust you?" Spencer alas while walking out with Emily following. You had been so distracted that you didn't realize you had tears streaming down your face.

You can't stay here today. You can't. You storm out and wander down the streets in town until you hear your name being called. You turn around and see Wilden. "What's wrong Zoe?" he asks. You explain and he drives you home, getting you relaxed on the couch with a cup of coffee.

"They hate me." you state. He shakes his head.

"They don't hate you. They might be angry but they'll come around." he tells you. Suddenly, there's a knock at the door and Wilden opens it and you see all the girls. They look at Wilden, some with anger and some with questionable expressions.

You stand up and Spencer begins speaking. "Look Zoe, we were confused and mad but, are you happy?"

You don't even have to think. "Yeah, I am." They know you haven't been happy and out of all the girls, you've had the most trouble. "You can trust him guys. He's on our side. The only reason he questioned us is because he had to make it seem like he was on the A team."

"That's true?" Hanna asks. Wilden nods with confidence.

"The reason I wanted to meet you in the bathroom was to tell you about this." you say. They all look guilty and envelope you into a hug.

"Wilden, if you hurt her, you be sorry." Hanna shouts from the hug.