Sneaking Out

Jason's is gonna be super cliche btw

Jason- You lie in bed with your laptop being the only source of light. You're finishing up an essay for English and the amount of stress you feel is through the fucking roof.

It's about 11:30 at night and you tired. The exhaustion was without a doubt getting to you. Your fingers were shaking and your eyes kept falling shut every few seconds. Soon enough, they stay shut. But suddenly you're awoken to a sound on your window and your mind automatically goes to A. But it's not possible because A is in Radley.

Cautiously, you walk over to your window, open the blinds and see Jason throwing rocks up. A smirk appears on your tired face as you yell down to him. "What are you doing?"

"Thought you needed a study break. I have Wendy's." he smiles. Letting out a breathy laugh you hold a finger up signaling for him to give you a minute. You grab a sweatshirt, throw on some jeans and tiptoe out of your room. You look side to side and rush downstairs.

You don't want to leave the door unlocked because bad thing happen who you do that so you climb out of the window in the living room only to be greeted with a huge hug. You giggle tiredly into his chest and inhale his scent. "You okay?"

"Yeah, just tired." And for the first time, it's true. You are literally just tired.

"You sure?" he whispers into your hair. You nod and lean up and kiss him. His lips taste like mint and it makes you feel at home. "Let's go to my car okay?" Once again you nod and he takes your hand in his and leads you to his car.

"I know Wendy's is your favorite so here." he smiles while handing you a milkshake. You loved how proud of himself he was. He was always doing thoughtful stuff like this. Eventually you need to head back inside and Jason walks you to the window.

"I love you." he mumbles against your neck earning a giggle from you. You run your hands through his hair and kiss him goodnight.

"I love you too." you smirk. You go to leave but he hasn't let go of your hand yet. "Jason, I still have to finish this essay." you whine.

"I know but I don't want you to go."

"Just come inside with me." you suggest. His eyes light up as you two crawl through the window. You get into your room and the whole time you finished your essay Jason would not stop kissing your neck. You finally finish and lay down and Jason stretches his arm out for you to lay on.

"Go to sleep baby. I'll leave before your parents get up." You nod and fall asleep and when you wake up, it's to a empty bed. It smells like Jason though and your lips taste like him and you're at home.

Mike- You were at home, incredibly bored, listening to music on your phone. You were currently grounded. Long story short, you were painfully hungover one morning and your parents grounded you.

It's been one week and you're going insane. Cooped up in the house with your parents and siblings does not make for a good time. Mike's the only one who is keeping you sane. He's been texting you and face timing you.

"Y/N, we're going out! Grandma should be over sometime tomorrow morning to check on you!" your mom and dad call to you. They're going away for a couple of days. You mumble a 'mum' and returns to your phone. You hear their car drive away and you grab a bag and go to head out.

"Where are you going?" your sister asks.

"Out." you state.

"You're grounded." she says.

"Here's 15 dollars. Keep your mouth shut." She smiles and walks away while you open the door and run down the street to Mike's house. He lives about two blocks away. You knock on the door of his house and he looks shocked when you answer considering it is about midnight.

"What the hell are you doing? It's midnight and you're grounded!" he exclaims.

"Let's go out." you smirk. He widens his eyes.

"Y/N, w-I just don't understand, I-"

"Come on Mike, live a little would you?" you ask while stepping father back. "Don't you want to have crazy stories to tell your kids about your highschool sweetheart? Cause I do." This seems to convince him because he grabs his jacket and runs out with you. You two venture into town and go to the far edges of Rosewood and explore abandoned houses and drink shitty whiskey you brought with you and carve your initials into trees. But you both know this adventure has to end so you walk back to your house first.

He takes your hands in his and kisses you. Your lips move perfectly together and his hand travels to your cheek. It's so warm and you put your hand over top of his. "This hs what you should feel like and what you should be doing. We're young and we are allowed to fuck up. Have fun Mike." you whisper against his lips.

"Thank you." he whispers back. You smirk and caress his cheek.

"I love you." he says.

"I love you too." He hugs you tightly and starts down the street. "Hey Mike!" you shout. He turns around and looks at you. "Tell your kids about me!" He laughs to himself and starts to jog again.

You walk through the door and you're greeted by your Grandma. Your sister is standing behind her with the 15 bucks you gave her.

"I was told you snuck out."

Caleb- "Mom are you seriously gonna make me go to detention?" you while while throwing on your backpack.

"Of course." she scoffs. You roll your eyes while walking out to the car. On the ride there, you remember an upside. Caleb has detention too. Same reason as you, skipping class.

"Here." she smiles. You flash a fake smile at her and walk in. You get to the room here they're having detention and  and sit next to Caleb. He smirks and you hug him sides ways. You both somehow convince the teacher you don't have your phones on you although you do.

After about an hour, you can't take it anymore. "You tryna leave?" you whisper to Caleb. He turns to you with furrowed eyebrows. "Look Mr. Snyder is about half asleep and I don't wanna stay here and watch him drool for another hour? I don't know about you babe, but I'm leaving." you state while slinging your backpack over your shoulder and standing up quietly.

Caleb smirks and stands up too. You both leave and right when you walk out the door, a teacher exits a room. You break out into a sprint down the long, empty hallway laughing and giggling. You slip when you turn the corner but it doesn't matter because it's fun. There's so much adrenaline between the both of you.

Caleb grabs your hand as you approach the main doors and you don't stop running until you're far away from the school. "Believe it or not, that's the first time I've snuck out of anywhere." Caleb admits. You raise your eyebrows.

"Might have to break up with you if you're not as bad as I thought." you joke.

TWO UPDATES IN ONE NIGHT? WHO DOESNT HAVE A LIFE? LOL ME