Jason Imagine

This imagine is for @hannahbanana555
I hope you like it(:

You had just had your baby about 1 week ago and it's been tiring but rewarding. Rewarding as in you have gone through so much in your short life and you managed to stay sane while being pregnant and you got to give birth to the best baby.

"Sh baby." you whisper to your little baby as you gently sway on your feet in the nursery. Sure, it hasn't been easy but it's been worth it. You and Jason take shifts. Yours are mainly in the night while Jason watches the baby during the day. You begin to hum which seems to lull your newborn into what you assume, is a light sleep. You breath a sigh of relief and lay your baby down in its crib.

You sulk back into the bedroom and practically collapse on the bed. Jason rustles next to you but stays asleep. Your body aches with every move and you find yourself close to sleep...

Wah Wah Wah

Without even knowing it, a sigh comes from your mouth and you stand up and walk into your babies room. When you walk into her room, it's like you're entering a whole different room then before. The cries are so loud and so shrill. Your palms become sweaty and a feeling of lightheadedness over comes you. You have to blink a couple times because your vision seems cloudy. Your heart begins to pound and you back away from your wailing baby. Your hands begin to tremble and tears start pouring out of your eyes in what seems like gallons. Just then you get a flashback.

Ah! The girls screams fill your ears as you watch them through a tv in each of their rooms.

"Please! Please don't make me do it!" you cry. You can't. You can't choose one girl to shock. That means, you will get shocked.

3..2..1

Ah!! Please!" you scream as a shock goes through you.

The flashback ends but another takes its place. You see blood and the girls' pictures hanging from walls. You still can't shake the feeling of laying on the autopsy table.

"Y/N?" you hear Jason ask from the doorway. You turn around and your eyes are probably wide along with your messy hair and trembling hands. He's wearing just his boxers and he looks exhausted and shocked as he rushes up to you.

"What's wrong baby?" You can't speak so you just stand there, petrified of your own mind. Jason puts his hands on your shoulders and shakes you slightly. Your eyes travel over to the baby and he knows what you're trying to say. He walks over to the little child crying in the crib. He picks your baby up and rocks back and forth.

"It's okay. It's okay. Shh." he whispers repeatedly. Surprisingly fast, he calms the newborn down and returns his attention back to you.

"Y/N, you need to tell me what's wrong." he demands softly. How could you tell him you were having flashbacks about something that happened a decade ago? How pathetic would that sound. People go through far more traumatizing things then what you went through.

"Is it a.." he trails off. You nod.

"Oh Y/N." he sighs while wrapping his arms around you. "It's okay. Do you need one of your pills?" he questions. You shake your head not wanting any.

"Are you sure?" he murmurs.

You pull away and wipe the tears and sweat from your face with your sleeve. "No I don't want any. I'm fine." you lie. He takes your hand and leads you to the kitchen and sits you down in a chair while he crouched in front of you,

"Y/N listen to me. There is no shame in taking medication for this." he reassured you.

You turn your head so he won't see the tears that are rolling down your cheeks.

"I just don't want to have to rely on pills to keep me sane." you admit. He sighs and places a hand on your thigh.

"You don't need to. You've been doing fine. It's one time in the past like what? Year. It's fine Y/N. I'll get you one and you can go back to bed. If the baby cries, I'll get up and take care of it." You give up trying and just let Jason go get the pill. He stands up and runs a hand through his hair while reaching up in the cabinet to get the pill bottle.

"Here you go." he whispers while handing you a small, circle shaped pill and a glass of water. Reluctantly, you take the pill and swallow it. "Now come on." she says gently while grabbing your hand and leading you to the bedroom. You two lay down and he starts to run your back knowing that calms you down. Shivers still course through your body but your hand isn't trembling as much.

"Sh. Go to bed babe." he coos in your ear.

"I love you. Thank you Jason." you mumble half asleep.

"Anytime."

Hope you liked this!