His Girlfriend Breaks Up With Him

Jason- You were driving home to just hang out and relax. You were at Spencer's house but she had to study.

You're waiting at a red light when you get a call from Toby. Nervously, you pick it up and continue driving. You hold the phone to your ear while waiting for Toby. "Hello?" you ask.

"Hey, your bestfriend is like about to have a nervous breakdown." he says. You furrow your eyebrows in confusion and turn another corner, going towards Jason and Ali's house.

"Jason?" you ask.

"Yeah, him and J/G broke up. Well she broke up with him and he's going to drink unless you talk to him. You're basically the only one who can get through to him." You sigh and pull into his driveway.

"Why me? Why do I always have to be the one to do this?" you start while opening the door and gathering your things. "His girlfriend hated me anyway!"

"Just say something, anything or he will drink." Toby hangs up and you walk up to the door. You knock and Jason opens it. He looks terrible, dark circles under his eyes and they're red also from crying.

"What?" he asks. You ignore him and walk in, pushing past him. "Y/N, what?" he continues.

"So, I heard J/G broke up with you." you state. He sighs and shakes his head while sitting down on his couch. You walk over and sit down next to him, facing forward and waiting for him to talk.

"What did you do?" you ask.

"I said something that hurt her. Something I probably shouldn't have said." he explains while resting his elbows on his knees.

"What did you say?" you ask. He shakes his head and stays silent. "I don't wanna say right now. She broke up with me Y/N and she had every right to do it."

You reach your hand over and place it on Jasons leg and instead of just sitting there, he quickly pulls you into a hug. You can just tell how hurt and confused and just distraught he is. You're shocked at first but you rub his back in attempts at calming him down.

An hour or so goes by since then and you're both relaxed on the couch, Jason not saying anything and you, glancing over at him every couple of minutes to make sure he's okay.

"I said that I was in love with you." he speaks up, catching you off guard. You can't even say anything you're so shocked. "That's what I said and that's why she broke up with me."

"Jason," you start.

"No Y/N, for as long as I can remember, I've been in love with you. But I thought you didn't feel the same so I throw myself into a relationship all the time to distract myself and it's not working. I love you."

You smile and turn towards him. "I love you too."

Mike- You were out to eat with the girls. It was a chance to catch up, talk and just relax. Something you've been needing to do.

"Haha! I remember that time! Y/N was like totally plastered." Hanna laughs, earning a glare from you.

"Look, I like getting drunk because I'm like constantly stressed out." you say while taking another bite of your sandwich. Suddenly, your phone rings and you see it's Mike.

"Hello?" you ask.

"Hey," he starts. His voice cracks and you know something is wrong so you start getting ready to leave. "-can you come over maybe?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'll be right over." you tell him. "Hey, uhm, Mike needs me at his house so I have to go but here's money for my meal uhm I'm sorry bye." you ramble. Quickly, you drive over to Mike's to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid.

"Mike?" you ask while walking in the door. He's not in the living room so you walk upstairs to his room. You spot him sitting on his bed, red and puffy eyes, pacing his room. He abruptly stops when he sees you and you drop your purse onto the floor and slowly walk in. You knew that Mike's girlfriend breaking up with him was going to have some sort of bad effect on him because when he loves, he puts all of his love and happiness into one person.

"Hey." you say simply. He sniffles and looks down to his feet. People assume that Mike is tough, which he is, but he's also sensitive and feels everything.

"Hey." he replies back but his voice is hoarse and rough. "She uhm, she broke up with me." he says while running a hand through his hair. You sit down across from him, just waiting for him to continue talking, which he doesn't.

"Why?" you ask. He shifts and looks up at you. You can tell he's hurting, you can tell he's in pain and mad and confused and you're in pain knowing that there's most likely nothing you can do.

"She said that she just didn't feel anything anymore. She just didn't feel anything." he says while almost laughing. It hurts you to see him like this so you scoot closer to him and lean your head on his shoulder. You can feel his body shaking from the cries that he is holding in.

"I know that it sucks and it's unfair but, sometimes that just happens." you whisper to him. "You didn't do anything wrong Mike."

"Then why does it feel like I did?" he asks while turning his head to face you. His eyes are watery and a sigh escapes your lips.

"Because what she did was shitty alright but her decision doesn't reflect on anything you did." you explain. He nods and you reach your hand over and squeeze his while still resting your head on his shoulder. "You'll be fine Mike."

"Thank you Y/N. Appreciate it."

Caleb- You were laying down in your bed, half asleep while the rain outside came down hard against your house. Your parents were out of town so you were a little on edge with every little noise.

The light from your laptop is the only source of light in your room, so when you see a pair of headlights pull into your driveway, you nearly have a heart attack. You close your laptop and tiptoe downstairs, trying your best to maneuver through the dark because whoever is here, doesn't need to know you're home.

You approach the door and put your hand on the knob and the other on the lock, unlocking it slowly so you can check who's here. Just as you unlock it, the door burst open and you scream.

"Caleb?" you ask while locking the door behind him. "What the hell are you doing here? It's 1:00 in the morning." After him not answering, you turn around and see his hair completely soaked and his eyes full of tears.

"What's wrong?" you ask quietly.

"Uhm, C/G broke up with me," he starts. You sigh and lead him upstairs to your room while throwing him a towel on the way. "I did a terrible thing Y/N."

There you two were, standing in your room waiting for Caleb to tell you the terrible thing he did. You were his bestfriend and you understood him lol or nobody else.

"I cheated on her." he says after awhile. Your lips part slightly and you drop your head in disappointment. "Y/N, I cheated on her! She trusted me and I hurt her! God, I'm such an idiot!" he yells.

You shake your head at his words and take his hand. You climb under the covers of your blanket and pat the seat next to you. A tear falls down his cheek and you sigh. "Caleb, listen to me when I tell you this." you say. He nods slowly.

"People so shitty things, but that doesn't always make them shitty people. You did a bad thing Caleb but you're not a bad person." you explain. "Now go to sleep." you add while switching your lamp off. You turn around to face the window.

"Are you sure Y/N?" he asks.

"I've been around shitty people my whole life and trust me you're not one of them."