Scared (Telling your Parents you're pregnant pt2 Jason)

So the idea for this not preference but Imagine I guess was all from @XxxRennyDxxX
So this is for her and I hope you all enjoy it. Also you might have to go back and read 'Telling your Parents You're Pregnant- Jason' but it's up to you.

"I love you too baby." he says through the phone before you hang up. You collapse on your bed and just stare up at the ceiling, expecting it to cave in or something because everything bad seems to be happening to you.

Your parents expressions keep replaying in your head over and over and over. The worst thing your parents can be is disappointed in you, which they are. Tears begin to stream out of the corners of your eyes and you wipe them away slowly. You can hear soft mumbling from downstairs and you know it's your parents discussing their pregnant teenage daughter.

You feel awful. Terrible. Scared. Petrified.

Then, millions of thoughts and questions begin racing through your head. What if you miscarry? What if it's stillborn? What if it's premature and doesn't make it after delivery? What if Jason gets scared and leaves? What if your parents kick you out? What if you won't be able to provide for this baby?

Your heart is beating at a inhumanly rate and your palms are sweaty and you feel like the walls are closing in. Quickly and on s whim, you grab your car keys rush downstairs and somehow slip past your arguing parents. You know you shouldn't be doing this, rushing out of the house and going for a drive when you're this hysterical but you don't know what else to do. Your parents obviously don't want you to have this baby, they don't approve and every possible outcome of this whole situation is making you more and more scared.

You pull out of your driveway and to the exit of your development. When you go to turn, you must not have looked both ways because a car comes from the left, slams into the side of your car and knocks you unconscious.

Jason

I get a text from Y/N's mom soon after I called her asking if she was with me. I decide to call her mom instead.

"You don't know where Y/N is?" I ask into the phone.

"No she was up in her room ten minutes ago and now she isn't. Her cars gone so I thought she went over to your house." I grow angrier with each word she says. If they hadn't reacted like they had maybe she wouldn't feel the need to leave abruptly.

"Well, she's not here. I-" I'm cut off by her mom.

"Wait, I'm getting a call. Hold on." she says quickly. I set my phone down on the couch and wait for her to call back. Eventually, she does.

"Jason," she croaks. Her voice is shaky. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "Meet us at the hospital. Y/N was in an accident." I fee like my heart dropped down to my stomach and there's a dull, aching pain in my chest, the worst kind of pain. The kind of pain that is constant and makes you feel like you're going crazy.

I hang up, grab my keys and rush to the hospital. While I'm driving and running stop signs and red lights, a million scenarios are going through my head. What if they only want me down here to say goodbye? What if she's in a coma? What if she's on life support? Soon I arrive at the hospital and I rush in and to the front desk.

"Hi uhm, Y/N Y/L/N?" I ask. She types on her computer and then looks at me.

"Her room is directly down the hall, last door on your left." she informs me. I nod and take off down the hall. I immediately slow down when I reach her room and see the sight in front of me. Y/N is laying on the bed with scratches all over her face and arms and legs. She has a huge gash right above her eye. She's got IV's and tubes and she's hooked up to a bunch of monitors. My chest is rising and galling quickly as I examine everything. Her mom is crouched down beside her while her dad stands behind her.