He Hurts Your Feelings

Jason- "Are you hanging out with Jason today?" Hanna smirks. You smile and roll your eyes.

"Yeah, later on." you say. The other girls smile and giggle with each other. You couldn't help the swarm of butterflies building up in your stomach. Although you and Jason have been together for a year and a half, you still get excited and giddy when you hang out.

"You and Jason are really in love aren't you?" Aria asks.

"Yeah." you smile softly. It's true. Jason has made you feel like nothing you've ever felt before. He makes you feel like you're the only girl in the world and he makes you feel like you're worth something even when you feel like you aren't. "Okay, I'm gonna go meet up with Jason." you say while standing up and walking outside to your car.

"Hey, is Jason here?" you ask Ali. She nods but stops you before you go upstairs.

"He's not in a good mood. I think he's drunk." she explains. Your lips part slightly as you walk up the stairs and before you reach Jasons bedroom, you hear cursing and things being thrown against the wall. When you open the door, a lamp is thrown at the wall beside you.

A shriek escapes your lips as he stumbles towards you. "Sorry." he mutters but it doesn't sound sincere. You are practically fuming. He hasn't been like this in forever.

"What the fuck?" you seethe. "That almost hit me!" you exclaim.

"But it didn't." Your eyes widen and you rub your face in frustration.

"Jason, what the hell? I thought this stopped." you explain. He sighs and throws his empty beer bottle onto his bed. His eyes are filled with just pure misery and anger and sadness and despair. "Do you even give a shit about yourself? About us?"

"God, give me a break Y/N." he complains. You scoff and walk towards him but you're interrupted by him speaking. "Just get out alright? Please, just leave."

You have to be honest, it hurt. It hurt knowing that the one person you could count on, the one person who loved you, didn't even want you around them. Tears build up in your eyes and you back up a couple steps before turning around and rushing out. You ignore Ali's calls and get in your car and speed away.

Mike- "Aria wake up." you grown while shaking Arias sleeping body. You slept over because of stuff with your family. The fighting has really been taking a toll on you.

"Hm?" she mumbles tiredly while turning around to face you. The Monthomery's is basically your second home. They've always welcomed you and that's where you go when everything in your life is going wrong.

"Get up." you whine while sitting up and throwing your hair up into a bun and changing your shirt.

"What time is it?" she asks while sitting up also. You show her your phone and she gets up while changing and you gather your things. "Y/N, do you wanna talk about your family?" Aria asks.

"No," you start. "It's fine. I'll handle it." you add. You're always doing things by yourself. You're a very private person and sometimes that's a bad thing, sometimes it's a good thing.

"You sure?" Aria asks.

"Yep. I'm fine." you smile while pulling shorts on. Aria gives you a sad smile and tells you she'll be back and that she has to go wake Mike up. You nod and continue getting ready until you hear them arguing.

"Mike shut the hell up! She is right in my room!"

"Aria all I'm saying is she is so annoying with how private she is! Like I don't get why she's like that!" he yells. You stomp over to Mike's room and open the door. They both look over to you with there mouths gaped open.

"Glad that's how you feel Mike." you say while sticking your middle finger up at him.

"Y/N!" he calls. You ignore him and rush out of his house, clinging to your bag and a sweatshirt while quickly getting in your car. He runs up to your window and is banging on it, but once again you flip him off. He sighs as you back out of the driveway and drive off.

Caleb- You were driving over to Spencer's and meeting everyone there, including Caleb, for a small get together.

Stuff has been rough lately. Just shit with A and your drinking and it's all too stressful. But you're getting better, you're trying to stop drinking so much but you're still in this dark place.

You pull into Spencers driveway and you are the last one to arrive from the looks of it. When you walk in everyone greets you with 'heys' and 'what's ups'. Caleb smiles and you walk over and sit on his lap. He kisses your cheek and everyone continues talking.

"Look what I brought!" Hanna says cheerfully while holding up bottles of beer. Everyone becomes silent and it's awkward but you shrug it off and deny the beer. Everything becomes too much and you need to go to the bathroom to calm down.

"Hey, Spence you wanna come with me to the bathroom?" you mumble to her. She nods and stands up while handing her beer to Toby who begins conversing with Caleb.

Once you reach the bathroom, Spencer gets a cold washcloth and hands it to you to put on your face. "Thanks. In sorry I'm such a fucking mess." you laugh softly.

"Hey, we've all been there." she smirks. The talk from downstairs is muffled and quiet but you can make out the familiar voice of your boyfriend with Toby.

"Yeah man and it's just like the drinking is awful. She's so emotional and all she can do is drink. I'm sick of it, like at some point you just have to get over it." Spencer looks to you and stays silent, too nervous to say anything. You can feel the anger building up in you and before you know it, you storm out of the bathroom, everyone looking at you.

Caleb stands up and watches as you snatch his car keys from the couch he was sitting on. "Y/N-" he starts but you're not having it. "Y/N!" he shouts while you rush outside, not saying a word.

Everyone soon follows and watches as you throw his keys into the grass field by Spencer's driveway. You stand there for a moment and then turn around and calmly walk up to him. "Good luck driving home."

This is one I started writing a long time ago and thought I might  as well finish it