You Catch Him Talking About You

Jason- You all were at a bonfire at Arias and it was nice. You rest on Jasons lap while he whispers inappropriate things into your ear which make you giggle but make you feel nervous and excited and loved.

You glance at Jason and he's wearing a half smile which he hasn't in awhile and even though it's a half smile it's a genuine one. A strand of his blonde hair falls in front of his face and just rests there. He catches you staring at him and quickly pecks your lips. It's strange that even the smallest gestures make you feel like the only girl in the world.

"I'm gonna go get some more beers." Jason groans while sitting up and you say okay and watch as him and Caleb disappear into Arias house.

"He really loves you." Hanna smiles softly. You grin and look down at your hands to mask it. Jasons phone begins ringing and you see that it's one of his friends so you rush inside to give it to him. Before you can reach him, the tinging stops and you see Caleb and Jason retrieving the beers from Arias fridge.

"Yeah man, I mean, I wouldn't have stopped drinking if it weren't for her." you hear Jason explain to Caleb.

"Really?" Caleb asks.

"Yeah, she's awesome. It's like, she never gave up on me, she never left like everyone else. Like my mom, my dad, Ali, everyone but Y/N. She's different. I'm never gonna let her go, I love her so much."

You smile to yourself and fiddle with your fingers nervously as Caleb begins speaking again. "You're lucky man. Y/N's a good one."

"I know, she's special." Jason says. You hear the refrigerator close and you rush outside and sit back down and act as if you weren't just eavesdropping. Jason smiles when he sees you and you can't help but to stand up and hug him tightly because although he won't let you go, you want him to know that you won't ever let him go.

Mike- You run up to Arias bedroom because you just had a fight with Mike downstairs and you needed to vent.

"Woah, what's up?" she asks, slightly shocked. You collapse beside her on her bed and a deep sigh escapes your lips, echoing through your body.

"Your brother can just sometimes be an ass. That's all I'm saying." She nods and puts her hand over top of yours and you begin to hear Mike talking in his room with Ezra and you get up to storm in there but stop before walking in, reassessing the situation and debating on whether you should just bust in.

"Ezra, why do I fuck everything up with this girl? Like seriously tell me, because I don't know. She's perfect, like literally perfect. You don't even get it, she's gorgeous without trying and she's so smart like she thinks about things and she's just, I don't even know man." Mike explains. "I love that girl more than anything." he adds in a pained voice.

"You just have to apologize Mike. She'll understand." Ezra tells him.

You hear Mike getting up and before you can walk away, he flings the door open ad you stand there with your lips parted slightly and dry tears at staining your face. He looks a little surprised and you suddenly jump into his arms and allow him to hold you tightly.

"I'm sorry." he whispers. "So sorry."

"I know."

"I love you so much Y/N." he mumbles into the crook of your neck.

"I know. I love you too."

Caleb- Caleb told you to drop by his house tonight where he will be hanging out with Jason. You agreed to because you love your boyfriend and Jason is a good friend to Caleb.

You pull into the driveway and when you reach the door you hear laughing and wait to hear what is said next because you're curious.

"So Caleb, how is Y/N in bed?" Jason asks.

He better not answer. If he knows what's good for him, he won't answer.

"Amazing." he states, his voice full of confidence and leaving Jason wanting to hear more.

"Like, does she do-" Before Jason can finish his idiotic sentence you bust through the door and glare at Caleb.

"Yeah, I'm good in bed and that's all you need to know." you smirk.