"I thought I was over you.."

Jason- It was just a normal day. You were relaxed on your couch with a book in hand, looking like a bum basically. Your hair was tied up in this messy bun/ponytail and you had on a tanktop and sweatpants and you had on your glasses.

"Honey I'm going out! Lock the door behind me!" your mom yells while leaving.

"Mhm." you mumble back. You hear the door open and close and you get up while setting your book down. When you lock your door, you see Jason, your ex boyfriend standing outside. Your lips part and you shake your head in confusion.

Slowly, you unlock the door and open it. His eyes are red and it looks like he has been crying. "Jas-"

"I found this," he interrupts while holding up one of your t-shirts. "Y/N, I thought I was over you but then I found  one of your old shirts and I realized that I'm not. I'm not over you Y/N." he explains.

"Jason, why-why now? Why after I was just starting to get over you?" you ask, slightly annoyed. It's true. You had finally just begun to get over Jason and now, this.

"I know I'm an idiot and I might be too late but please, please give me another chance." he begs.

"Come in." you whisper.

Mike- "Hey Aria!" you exclaim while walking into her house for the first time since school got out. Summer is just over and you haven't seen Aria for the whole three months.

Right before you left for Europe, Mike and you broke up. It was hard and you were hurt but going to Europe healed you in some way. Not all the way but a little.

"Y/N, I missed you! Let's go upstairs and tell me all about the hot European guys!" she squeals. You run upstairs and talk for the whole night. But eventually, you go into the bathroom and start getting ready for bed.

"Hey." You turn your head to see Mike standing in the doorway. You smile at him and your eyes fall down to his hands to see a movie. "Uhm, I thought that I was over you, that I'd be able to get over you over the summer but I'm not. I watched this movie like at least 100 times a day over the summer and it's the one we watched on our first date and I'm not over you." he rambles.

"I loved you Mike. I still do but I don't know if I can be with you. You broke my heart. I'll try though. I'll try for you."

Caleb- You watched as the rain fell down in sheets. You liked it though. You liked this weather, it made you feel good. You were cuddled up with blankets and a pillow.

You missed Caleb. You both broke up about a month ago but you were both hysterical and out of it. It was a spur of the moment decision.

You hear your doorbell ring and you see Caleb standing out in the rain. Your breath hitches in your throat but you regain your composure before opening the door for him. "What are-"

"I found this. I found this letter you wrote to me and I thought I could get over you but I know I won't be able to. I know I hated these stupid love letters but I don't, I love them and I love you." You look down at the paper which is now all smudged.

You nod and stay silent for awhile before hugging him. He knows what you're thinking and he hugs you tightly.