He Get's A Text From A Part Two

Jason- You're in the car and look down at your phone. 5 missed calls. 2 from Jason, 1 from Aria, 1 from Spencer and 1 from Hanna. "Shit," you mutter. You wanna call the girls so bad and tell them, but you cant put them in anymore danger than you all already are. You look down at your phone again. Yet another call from Jason. A tear rolls down your cheek and you angrily wipe it away. You're sick of A controlling every single aspect of your life. You're just sick of everything. But tonight, it ends. Your phone rings again and it's Spencer. "Fuck it." You answer the call and put your cellphone to your ear.

"(Y/N), where the hell are you?" Spencer yells. "My car," you say slowly. It's not a lie. "I'm serious," You sigh. "If I tell you, you have to promise not to tell Jason," you say. "I promise," You could hear hesitation in her voice but you ignore it. "I'm going to Philly to meet A," You hear Spencer gasp on the other line. "You cant go alone," she states. "Spencer, I'll be fine. I'm almost there anyway," you explain. "I'm on my way (Y/N)," "Spencer no-" The line goes dead and I know that there's no way in stopping her.

I get to the address that was in Jason's phone from the text he got from A. You wait in your car and look around. The nervousness finally sets in and you start to shake your leg. Your phone starts ringing. "Jason," you sigh. You hit decline and get out of your car. You have to hurry because for all you know, Jason could be on his way.

"Hello?" Your voice shakes on the way out. You're in a dark alleyway and there is no traffic. "Hello?" you repeat. You hear a noise and turn around quickly. "I know you're here," you start. "You need to leave Jason alone," A loud crash makes me jump. "Look, mess with me all you want but you need to stay the fuck away from Jason!" you yell. "Can you at least show your face? Or are you to much of a coward for that?" you spit. "You hide behind screens and doors. I think you're just afraid to show yourself," You get in your car and drive off. A probably didn't get the memo but that was all you could do. Maybe you set A off enough that they will come back to you again. Most likely with full force, but anything to get him away from Jason.

There is basically no traffic so you aren't to worried about driving right now. You look in your rearview mirror and see a black car with tinted windows. They're following you pretty closely so you just speed up. They speed up also. "What the hell?" That's when you realize it. It's A. You didn't even see a car when you went to the address. Your heart rate increases and you speed up. You call Spencer.

"Spencer A's following me in my car and I'm really freaking out," "Okay (Y/N) you need to take random turns to lose them," You follow her directions and you start making sharp turns and curves. "Spencer I'm doing that but-" your cut off by A sideswiping your car. "Ah!!" They speed off and you just sit there, staring at your steering wheel.

You see headlights approaching and notice it's Jason's car.

"(Y/N)," Jason says while opening the passenger door and sitting besides you. "Where the hell did you go?" Your eyes are still on the steering wheel. Your hands are trembling and you think if you start to talk, you'll cry. "I went on your phone and found the address A sent you," you say quietly. "(Y/N)," he sighs. "Look Jason, it's one thing for A to mess with my friends and family but it's another to mess with you," you explain. You see tears building in his eyes and they start to form in yours. "I love you Jason," "I love you too (Y/N),"

Mike- It was to late for you not to do anything stupid. The last place A wanted to meet you was the motel room they had rented. That's where you're gonna go first thing in the morning and put an end to this. Your phone starts ringing.

"Aria, I'm not gonna do anything stupid okay?" You sigh. You hate lying to her or any of the girls but you have no choice. "(Y/N) what if I don't believe you?" Her voice is low and hushed. "If you don't believe me that's your problem," After that, you hang up and walk inside.

Don't want me to hurt Mini Montgomery? Meet me at the Lost Wood's Motel at 2:00 -A

A did it. A took the bait. You talked outside in hopes of A hearing you tell Aria you wouldn't do anything stupid. A knew you would do anything for Mike so that's why he knew you would go. Aria is going to text the girls to meet you there. You're finally going to catch A.

...

You wake up to your phone ringing. "Hey Babe," Mike says. "Hey," you reply tiredly. "Wanna hang out today at my place?" You tense up at the question. You have to come up with a valid excuse as to why you cant hang up. "I cant today. I promised my grandma I would help her pack today since she's moving soon. I'm sorry," "It's fine. I'll text you later okay? Love you," "I love you too Mike,"

It's almost 2 and you get in your car. You cant control the way your hands are shaking or the nervous feeling in the pit of your stomach.

Once you reach the Motel you just sit in your car. You slump down in the seat just in case A is watching. You dial Aria's number.

"Aria are you almost here?" you whisper harshly. "Yeah were farther back so A doesn't see us. (Y/N) be careful. Leave the call on so we know when to come in," "Okay. I'm going in,"

You don't hang up and slowly get out of the car. Quietly you make your way up to the door. When you go to open the door, it's already cracked open. "Hello?" you ask. Your voice is timid and quiet. "Are you here?" You acquire more confidence the second time you speak. You walk all the way in and when you do, your struck on the head by something. "Ah!" You grab the back of your head and see a black hoodie fleeing. Your vision starts to go in and out. "(Y/N)!" you hear what sounds like Spencer yell. You cringe in pain when you stand up. "No, no. Sit down on the bed," she says. You follow her instructions and sit on the old and what looks like stained bed. "Oh my god, you're bleeding," Emily gasps. Right after she says that you see Mike run in. "Mike?" you exclaim. "(Y/N)," he sighs in relief when he see's me. "What are you doing here?" you ask. You wince in pain as you move to face him. "Did you come out here because A texted me?" he asks. You nod slightly. "This was all a set up," you sigh. "What?" Aria questions. "A wanted me to come here so he could just scare me," All the girls seem to agree. "Don't ever do this again," Mike orders. "I'm sorry," you say hugging him. "I'm just glad you're okay,"

Caleb- "Hanna pick up," you mumble in frustration to your phone. "Hello? (Y/N)?" You sigh in relief. "You wanna go to New York tomorrow?" You hear silence on the other end. "What?" "Caleb got a text from A. I'm going to New York tomorrow to put an end to it," "(Y/N) you cant do that. That is way to dangerous," You roll your eyes. "Hanna I'm going with or without you," You wait and hope she'll say yes. "Fine," she sighs. "Thank you. I'll pick you up at 9 am tomorrow," You hear her 'mhm,' over the phone.

...

You wait in front of Hanna's house. You see her walking out to the car. "Did you tell the other girls?" Hanna asks. You shake your head. "(Y/N) are you sure this is a good idea?" You sigh. "Hanna, once A starts texting Caleb is when I draw the line," you explain.

You get to the Fitzgerald Theatre where Shauna was killed by Aria. "Hanna wait here at the entrance and be look out," Hanna nods and stands at the door. "I'm gonna go see if A is here," I rush to the actual theatre and look around. "Anyone here," "Hello?" you repeat. When you look up at the stage you see 'A' laid out in candles. "Oh my god," you breathe out. You start backing up in fear and when you turn around you see that same black hoodie running towards you. When he runs past you, you feel a stinging pain in your leg. You look down to see blood oozing out of your leg. "Help! Hanna!"

You see Hanna running in and when she see's your leg, her eyes widen in shock. "What happened?" You wince in pain as Hanna ties her jacket around your leg. "That bitch cut me," "Can you walk?" she asks. "Yeah, I think," When you take a step a shooting pain courses through your leg. "Were going to the hospital," she states.

You're lying in the hospital bed with Hanna by your side. "This is the last time we try and do this alone," she says. You nod in agreement. "(Y/N)," Caleb says while rushing in the hospital room. "Caleb?" Hanna stands up and leaves. "How did you find me?" "Hanna texted me," You sigh. "Why the hell would you try this?" he asks while sitting next to you. "I saw you got an email from A," you admit. Caleb looks down. "(Y/N) you cant worry about me. You have enough to worry about," he explains. "I just didn't want you to get hurt," you say. Caleb leans in and kisses you. "I wont get hurt,"

hope you liked it! sorry if it sucks):