Telling Him You're Pregnant

A/N- This is like part two to 'finding out' so yeah, lol sorry im so awkward:/

Jason- "I'm so sorry Y/N," Hanna says softly. You feel her put her hands on your shoulder as you lay on your bathroom floor sobbing. You're crying so hard that you're barley breathing. 

"Y/N breathe," Hanna reminds you. You didnt even realize until you do breathe and you have to take in a huge breath. 

"Hanna..I..Cant..Be..Pregnant," you manage to say in between sobs. 

"Here come on," Hanna sighs. You feel her help you get up on your feet and lead you to your bed. So many thoughts are swarming your head and you're not sure how you can go on. What will Jason- 

Oh my god, you forgot about Jason. What will he say? Is he gonna dump you? You're gonna have to raise this baby on your own. Wait, are you even going to keep it? 

"Hanna I have to go," you say abruptly. Before you can exit your room you feel Hanna grip your wrist. 

"I'm not letting you go out, at night when you're like this," she explains. You dont even fight her. 

"What about Jason?" 

"Tell him tomorrow. Get some sleep," Hanna tucks you in and then pats you on your shoulder. "You're gonna get through this," 

"Thanks Han," She smiles and then walks out. 

...

Morning rolls around and you have a pounding headache..and morning sickness. You run to the bathroom and instantly throw up. "Ugh," you groan while brushing your teeth. 

"Mom, I'm going over to Jason's," you state. You hear your mom mumble a 'mhm' and take that as a yes. 

As you get into your car you can feel nervousness creep into your body. As if on cue, your hands start trembling and tears form in your eyes. 

You reach Jasons house and you dont even bother getting out of the car. 

To Jason: can u meet me outside in my car?

From Jason: sure

In about 2 minutes you see Jason emerge from his house and the feeling of nervousness is overpowering all of your emotions. When he gets in the car he can tell something is wrong from the way your eyes are bloodshot and how you arent speaking. 

"Y/N whats wrong?" he asks concerned. 

You inhale a sharp breath and turn towards him. 

"Y/N," his voice is more demanding and loud. 

"I uh," you mutter. "I'm pregnant," Saying those words out loud makes everything seem so surreal. 

"What?" this time his voice is more small and quiet. 

"I took a test and," you trail off. "I'm sorry," You're not quite sure why you're apologizing. 

"Dont apologize," he whispers. "I love you Y/N and I swear to God I wont ever leave you. You're not in this alone and you wont do this alone," Hearing him say those words brings you a sense of comfort you werent sure you could feel right now. 

Mike- After crying for about 30 minutes you call Aria because she's Mike's sister. 

"Hey Y/N," You have no idea how to tell her, so you dont. 

"Can you come over?" Your voice cracks on the way out. 

"Y/N whats wrong?" she asks concerned. 

"Can you just come over?" you question again. 

"Yeah," 

You sit on your bed; emotionless. You're not quite sure what to feel. Of course you're scared and nervous but you cant seem to focus on anything. You are so out of it you dont even realize Aria is sitting on your bed beside you. 

"Y/N? Y/N?" 

"What?" you ask. 

"I've been here for like 2 minutes already. What's wrong?" she asks. You sigh while getting up and walking over to your bathroom. You come back to Aria holding the positive test in your hand. 

"What's this?" she asks confused while she takes it in her hand. 

You plop down next to her and you see her hand cover her mouth. "Y/N.." Her voice is shaky and now you are having a hard time holding it together. 

"You're pregnant," She looks over at you and her eyes are glassy. You nod and then break down once again. You collapse into Aria and cling to her arm as if your life depends on it. 

"Sh," Aria coos. Sobs rack your body and you feel Aria run her hand over your hair. After you finish sobbing you sit up and face Aria. "I'm so sorry," She shakes her head. "Dont be. You didnt ask for this. But you have to tell Mike," she explains. 

"I know," you sigh. 

Aria leaves and you had texted Mike to come over. You dont know how to tell him. Although you know you cant say the words out loud. 

"Y/N Mikes here!" your mom's voice calls from downstairs. As you were upstairs taking a pregnancy test, your mom was right below you. Oh God, how are you gonna tell your mom? 

You dont even respond to your mom but Mike is now standing in the doorway. Your sitting with your knees to your chest and your one hand is gripping your bedpost while the other is behind you holding the test. "Y/N?" Mike asks. 

You look up to him with tears streaming down your face. "Y/N!" he exclaims. "Tell me whats wrong," he whispers while sitting next to you. "I-" No. You cant even force the words out of your mouth. You can feel a cry making its way up your throat. You just hand him the test and stand up. 

It takes everything in you to look at his expression. Half expecting him to have fled you're suprised to see him stand up and envelope you in a hug. "I'm so scared," you sob into his chest.

 "I am to. But we'll be okay," 

"How do you know?" you ask timidly. 

"I just do,"

Caleb- "No, No, No," you mutter. This cant be true. This cant be right. "I cant be pregnant," you whisper. You run your hands through your hair and your eyes search for something that isnt there. In a spur of the moment decision you put on some shoes, throw on a sweatshirt and run out of your house. You dont know where you're running to, you're just running. 

Your feet maneuver their way to your backyard. You cut through many peoples yards and you find yourself at a park. You sit on a swing and look down at your feet. How did you get here? How did it get to this point? 

"Y/N?" you hear a familiar voice ask. You look up to see Caleb running towards you. You cant help but sigh. "Y/N what the hell are you doing?" Caleb questions. 

He sits down only when he realizes you arent responding. "What's wrong?" 

"Caleb," you start. He looks at you with his eyes that are full of worry and fear. This just makes it ten times harder. 

"I'm pregnant," 

"What?" 

"I'm pregnant Caleb!" you say raising your voice. "I'm pre-" you cant continue because you begin to cry. You glance at Caleb who is walking towards you and you see a tear run down his cheek. 

"I'll still be here," he says while holding your hand. 

sorry if this sucked):