Jason DiLaurentis

this imagine is for @Jenbob_xo
s/o to her because she said she shared some of my imagines on her insta and told her friends to check me out. you da bomb. and no, this isn't Jenna from the actual show the person who requested this has the name Jenna.

The girls had come over to your house to just have fun and drink. Lately, that's all you've been doing. Not having fun, but drinking. Everything has been so bad recently and this is the only way you know how to escape it.

You don't talk to anyone about your problems. You just don't. For as long as you can remember you've been secretive, hiding your problems behind fake smiles and "I'm fine"'s.

You hear a knock at the door and drudge over to see the girls with bottles of beer and vodka in their hands. You laugh and let them in and you all relax in your living room.

You take a couple shots and begin drinking a beer. You're all just sharing stories and talking about funny things that have happened lately and you get a call from Jason. Things with Jason have been rough recently. He's been wanting you to open up and care about your well being.

"What?" you slur. You hear a sigh on the other line.

"Are you drunk?" he asks.

"Yep." you answer simply. He hangs up and you know he's on his way. You know that he's gonna come through your door any minute without knocking or anything. All of the girls look at you with concern and you smoke sadly. "You might wanna go up to my room. Jason's on his way and he's not too happy." you giggle slightly because of the alcohol in your system.

They nod and Aria places a hand on your shoulder before walking upstairs and just like you predicted, Jason busts through the door, stumbling slightly. "Are you drunk?" you ask jokingly.

"Yeah." he tells you. Your lips part slightly and you stand up, using the chair to help you.

"What the hell Jason! Did you drive?" you ask. He nods and you scoff to yourself.

"Why? Does that worry you? Are you afraid that I could have hurt myself?" he asks.

"Of course I-" You stop yourself once you know the point he's trying to get across. He raises his eyebrows and you can tell he's not that drunk but still, he shouldn't have driven not even to prove a point. "Jason-"

"No Jenna! I'm so sick and tired of this drinking and you never telling me how you feel! You're so fucking stubborn and one of these days you're going to get yourself hurt!" he yells.

"I'm already hurt Jason! I'm already in pain and I'm already in trouble! I'm fucking hurting!" you scream back, tears pouring from your eyes without even realizing. Jason goes to speak but you're not done blowing up. "I drink and I drink because I can't stand this pain! I don't know what to do anymore and I don't wanna burden you with my problems. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." you sob.

Jason's expression softens and he walks over to you, holding your shaking body. "Shh baby. It's okay." he says. You hold him tightly, not wanting to let go. Jason is the only person in this world who can understand your fucked up mind and your dark thoughts.

"Jenna, listen to me," he starts while holding your face in his hands. You blink the tears away to see him more clearly. "I know that you're hurting and I'm sorry but I'll help you okay? I'll help you but please stop drinking."

"Okay, I will." you say. He smiles and kisses you and the kiss tastes like vodka and whiskey and it's so bitter but Jason's lips are so sweet.

Hope you liked this one!