You and Your Boyfriend Break Up

A/N- so I know there was some requests for imagines and I will get to them but I'm gonna do this first. and also, I'm just going to make the boyfriends, the other guys in some of the preferences

Jason- Ali had thrown Jason a birthday party at their house and of course, you and the girls were there. Ali and Jason were both your bestfriends.

Your boyfriend was picking you up and driving you over there. He was really nice and funny and just chill. You had been together for almost 2 months. It wasn't really serious but it was fun and you truly think he likes you.

You pull into the driveway and automatically start searching for Jason while holding your boyfriends hand. The familiar blonde hair makes you smile as you run up and hug Jason. He turns around and laughs when he sees you. He gives a nod to your boyfriend which he does in return and you wish him a happy birthday while telling him you'll be back because you're going to go get a drink.

You get some vodka and you weave through the crowded house, Y/B/N, barley talking to you. You spot Jason and go to talk to him, but your boyfriend says your name. "Huh?" you ask. He motions for you to talk to him and you turn around and he leans in and whispers something you didn't see coming.

"I think we need to break up."

By now, you had drank all of your vodka so you're slightly tipsy and you feel like you might throw up. You're not quite sure whether that's a result of the alcohol of the fact that Y/B/N broke up with you in the middle of your bestfriends party.

You lean back, your mouth parted and shock written all over your face. To be honest, it hurt. You thought he liked you and now you found out he obviously doesn't. He nods while walking away and leaving the party, leaving you there. You glance over and see Jason making his way to you with a concerned look on his face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asks. You shake your head and get yourself out of that shocked state and put on a fake smile.

"Nothing, nothing, I'm fine." you lie. He looks at you for awhile and then glances over your shoulder and to his side and all around.

"Where's Y/B/N?" he asks. Your breath hitches in your throat and you stay silent. His expression softens and your eyes begin getting watery. "Did he...?" he trails off. You nod and he takes your hand in his while maneuvering through the house. He leads you into his bedroom while closing the door.

"Jason, we don't have to do this tonight. It's your birthday party and I'm drunk and sad and I don't wanna ruin it." you explain.

"Y/N, any birthday party doesn't compare to you alright? You're my bestfriend and I love you and I want to be there for you." he says while sitting next to you. You look at the ground for awhile and right when Jason puts his arm around your shoulders you burst into tears.

You lean your head on his shoulder and he whispers little things into your ear like,

"It's his loss." and "He doesn't deserve you." After a couple minutes of drunk crying, you hug Jason tightly and he rubs your back.

"Thank you." you mumble, your voice shaky. "Okay, go pack to your birthday party." you add while pulling away and wiping the tears from under your eyes.

"Only as long as you come with me." he says while raising one eyebrow. You sigh and look down at the ground.

"Jason-"