Reunited Part Two

Jason- "Why'd you lie?" Jason asks

"If I didn't, Ali would have been upset and it would have been a whole thing." you mutter.

"My sister treated you like shit, kept things from you and is now wanting to release my other psychotic sister and you care about her?"

"I-I, Jason I'm not talking about this right now. What are you even doing here?" you ask while crossing your arms across your chest.

"You aren't the only one they required to come back." he answers. Your lips part slightly and you realize, this situation is incredibly awkward.

"Do you wanna-" Jason begins but is cut off by Hanna.

"Y/N, we're going back to the hotel! You coming?"

"Hold that thought. Meet me at this room.." you start while writing your room number on his arm in pen. "-At like 9 tonight. At Radley--or the hotel, you know what? It's always gonna be a nut house to me." you say while running off to catch up with the others. You can hear him laugh while you walk away.

"Reconnecting I see?" Spencer smirks.

"It's not like that. We're just two friends catching up." you explain.

"Sure." Aria says slowly. You roll your eyes as you all drive back to the hotel. It's weird passing all these places that you've been to in your life in Rosewood. It's even weirder knowing that you've been to a lot of these places because of A. Things really haven't changed that much. The Brews still there. So is the memorial bench. Radley is still there, just in a different form.

When you arrive at the hotel you and the other girls decide to have some drinks at the bar. You haven't been back here since you were legally allowed to drink. You all order your drinks and start talking.

"Well, we just helped release our stalker, so that's fun." you joke while resting your elbow on the table.

"Y/N, sit up." Spencer demands softly like a mother would.

"Okay Mom." you laugh.

"All that work for nothing." Hanna sighs. Everyone silently agrees and after about 3 drinks, you decide to head up to your rooms.

Spencer and you were giggling all the way up. Not totally drunk but a little tipsy. "What were you talking to Jason about?" she asks.

"He's coming by at 9." you answer truthfully. She sighs and you tilt your head at her while she unlocks the room door.

"I don't want you getting hurt." she admits.

"I can take care of myself." you reassure her with a smile. Before Jason comes over you take a shower, get dressed in your pajamas and relax into bed, playing on your phone.

Then, there's a knock at the door and you know it's Jason. You open the door and there he is. The same as always. Same blonde hair with a strand hanging in front of his face.

"Come in." you say quietly. He walks in and you lead him to your bedroom because you don't want to disrupt Spencer's sleeping.

"Sorry, she's just been so stressed out." you say. He nods and you sit on your bed, under the covers while he sits at the end of your bed.

"How have you been?" he asks after a moment of silence.

"Better, I guess." you state. "You?"

"I've been good actually. Left right after you did. Got a job in Pittsburgh. Things were going good. I got my drinking under control." You smile at this.