Noel Kahn Imagine

This imagine is for @hannahbanana555
Hope you like it!

2 weeks. It's been 2 weeks since you escaped the dollhouse. 2 long, painful weeks. It was too hard to be in your home, so you're staying in Noel Kahn's cabin. It's funny really, that at one time everyone believed that Noel was A. Now you're hiding out in his cabin. You're staying in the guest room while Noel is in the main bedroom.

It wasn't so bad. In the mornings you would take your car and go see the girls if you were feeling up to it. You'd spend as much time as you could just distracting yourself from everything going on in your head. Nights were relaxing as surprising as it is.

"Okay, Noel I'm gonna go to bed." you whisper. Your voice breaks slightly on its way out.

"You sure? I was gonna watch a movie." he asks. You smile. He's been so nice to you. So understanding. On nights when you wake up screaming, he doesn't question it or you, he just sits on the bed with you until you can fall asleep.

"Okay." you smile. He smiles and pats the space next to him. You walk over and plop down next to him. He presses the button on the remote and plays the movie. About halfway through, your eyelids start getting heavier and heavier.

"Come on. Let's get you to bed." he sighs. You comply and stand up but not without stumbling over your feet a few times before reaching your bedroom.

"Goodnight Noel. Thank you." you say sincerely. He nods and walks out.

From Hanna: When are you coming home? You're mom is worried.

Your mom doesn't particularly understand why you aren't coming home. That's not her fault though. How could you tell her that you couldn't bare to be in your room? That everything in your room reminds you of everything to even do with the dollhouse.

To Hanna: I don't know Han. I wanna come home but I just can't. I'm sorry.

You switch your phone to silent, turn off the lights and attempt to go to sleep. Your mind wanders and you think of your mom and how much this must be killing her. All she wants is to see you know you're okay and your depriving her of her one wish. Well, then there's the girls and how you only see them when you feel up to it. What about school? How are you going...

Aria, Hanna, Emily and Spencer's pictures lie in front of you. You have to choose one to be shocked or else you will be shocked.

"Please!" you cry. "Please! Please don't make me- Ah!!!" you shriek when a shock jolts through your frail, sore body.

"Y/N! Y/N wake up!" you hear a guy's voice yell. You open your eyes wide and see Noel standing above you. His eyes are full of panic and fear and yours are probably also. Tears immediately fill your eyes as you put your face in your sweaty palms.

"I-I'm sorry. Go back to bed, I-I'll leave in the morning." you say.

"Don't be ridiculous Y/N." Noel sighs while sitting next you and wrapping an arm around your shoulder. His thumb rubs over your bare shoulder. His hands are warm and calming.

"I'm so sorry." you apologize. "Sometimes I wish I never made it out. It would have been easier for everyone if I didn't."

"Hey," he starts sternly. "-don't ever say that." You nod weakly and treks further into his side.

"You know whenever I had nightmares and would be just completely terrified, my mom would tell me to think about all the cars still driving and people still out and how there's people still awake. For some reason that always made me feel better-- it's probably stupid." he trails off.

"No, I think it's cool." you whisper while looking up at him. He brushes the strands of hair away from your face and leans in. Your eyes never leave his. His lips finally meet yours and it feels right. Ever since the Dollhouse, nothing has felt this good. Nothing has felt this right. When you break away from the kiss, Noel grins widely and starts to pull the covers up. You furrow your eyebrows in confusion but then realize what he's doing. He pulls his shirt over his head and puts his arm under your shoulders and you rest your hand on his chest.

"You'll be okay Y/N." he reassures you. You nod.

"I know." you state. As long as you're with Noel, you'll be okay.

Ahh cheesy ending
Hope you liked it(: