He Asks For Kids

Jason- A giggle escapes your lips as Jason picks up Hanna's little boy and flips him onto his shoulders. Jasons always had this natural..thing. He's amazing with kids. The kids love him also.

"So," Hanna starts while turning towards you. "are you and Jason..trying?" You think for a couple of seconds what she means and then..

"Oh! No. No, we're not." you laugh. Hanna stares at you and you give her as confused look.

"Why the hell not?" she shrieks.

"Cause, you know that's not me. I'm not meant to have kids. I'm too unpredictable and so is my life. It wouldn't be fair to have a child whose mother is ten times cooler than them." you joke, although Hanna doesn't laugh.

"Y/N, you're growing up which means you need to get serious. And plus, out of everyone I know, you'd be the best at being a mother." You shake your head at what Hanna just said. "I'm serious Y/N. Just imagine it. You give the best advice, you're like really wise, you'd do amazing." You sigh and think about it. You never really wanted children but now, Hanna has you thinking about it.

After your hangout with Hanna and her son is done, she whispers to you before leaving. "Think about it." You nod and Jason drives home. While in the car, you can notice Jason tapping his leg impatiently and bite the inside of his lip.

"Can we have a baby?" you both ask at the same time. A grin appears on both of your faces.

"You want one?" Jason asks. You nod slowly.

"I think so."

"I've been wanting to ask you but I just didn't know what you were going to say." Jason explains.

"I think I'm ready. And if not, well, we'll just see what happens. But, I think we can do it." you tell him. Jason smiles and reaches down to grab your hand.

Mike- You and Mike were doing your usual, laying around watching movies. Mike was in his first year out of college and you were a senior in college.

Mike is resting his chin on your stomach, just staring at you as you run your hands through his hair. He's been looking at you for the last couple of minutes but you're ignoring it.

"Okay Mike, is there something you need?" you ask with a sigh while pausing the movie.

"Uhm, yeah, a kid..." he says. You're confused for a second. This is completely out of the blue and random, but you like that. You like spontaneity.

"Okay." you state simply. Mike looks shocked.

"What?"

"We haven't had much of a change in our lives lately. My parents live close. You're done with school. Why not?"

Mike laughs and leans up and kisses you. "Wanna start now?"

Caleb- You were really into the book you were reading while Caleb was watching TV and filling out paperwork like bills and stuff.

Lately, Caleb has been acting strange. Not in a bad way, but you just have this gut feeling that something is different.

"Hey Y/N.." Caleb starts while continuing to look at a paper in front of him.

"Hm?" you hum, not paying much attention.

"Uhm, can we have a child? Like a baby?" You stop reading and slowly look up at him.

"Where is this coming from?" you ask.

"Well, I've been thinking and we're pretty financially stable, well, about as financially stable as we're gonna get and it works. And I've always wanted a little girl." he explains.

You grin and walk over to Caleb.

"Sure."