Thunder Storms

Jason- The dark clouds were approaching faster and faster but everyone in the pool ignored them, passing them off as just dark clouds. Jason kept going underwater and lifting you up, causing a squeal to erupt from your throat.

Suddenly, a rain drop lands on the tip of your nose, followed by thousands. The lifeguards order everyone to exit the pool. You begin to get very nervous because storms scare you to death but you gather under the pavilion and wait for the storm to pass.

Jason holds you from behind while scrolling through his phone, completely ignoring you while you're shaking from how scared you are.

"Jason." you whine playfully. He locks his phone and sets it down.

"What?" he questions.

"I'm scared." you state while pouting. Jason's grip around your waist tightens slightly and you continue to whine. The dark clouds are now filling the whole sky and the thunder begins. You squeeze your eyes and cling to Jason as if your life depended on it.

"It's okay Y/N." he says slightly shocked at your fear. "I didn't know you were this scared of storms." he laughs.

"Well, I am." you say. He rests his chin on your shoulder and rubs your back slowly. All of a sudden, it lightnings causing you to jump. Jason whispers in your ear and you watch the rain pour down in sheets.

And then you realize that it's stormy and it won't always be stormy, but when it is, Jason will be there until the sun comes out again, and even then, he'll still be there.

Mike- Mike and you sit outside and watch the rain fall. It's peaceful really, until it starts becoming violently windy and you two have to go inside.

The news says there is a severe thunderstorm wanting and you lay on the couch and start a movie. The thunder practically shakes the house and you look up at Mike who is already sending you a calming smile. It helps a little.

Suddenly, the lights go off and the TV turns off. "Shit." Mike curses while standing up. You quickly grab onto his wrists and hold tightly.

"Don't leave." you frown.

"I'll be right back baby. It's alright. Just stay here." You nod and pull the blanket to your chest. You don't hear much from Mike so you stand up slightly while peering around the corner.

"Ah!" you shriek as Mike walks in front of you. You hear him laugh and you wrap your arms around his waist. "You scared the shit out of me."

"I'm sorry baby. I got some candles cause the power still won't come on." he explains. You two walk back to the couch and he lights the candles.

"This is really romantic. This would be the perfect time to-"

"I'm a little tired. Let's take a nap." you cut him off. He laughs and attacks your neck in kisses. Suddenly the power comes back on and Mike groans.

"You know what? Let's just turn them back off." he smirks while turning the lights off.

Caleb- Caleb eventually just puts the car in park while on the highway because of the insane traffic. There was a wreck ahead due to the rain.

The rain was crazy. It was literally coming down in sheets and you began to get a little worried. Your phone starts ringing and you see it's your mom.

"Hey." you say.

"Where are you and Caleb?" she asks.

"Stuck in traffic on the highway." you answer her, a little confused.

"Well, you two be careful. There's a huge storm coming that way. Get home as soon as you can." she explains. You say okay and hang up while moving a little closer to Caleb.

"My mom said there's a huge storm coming." you mumble. You feel Caleb wrap his arm around your shoulders.

"It'll be alright. I'm here. Nothing's gonna happen." he reassures you while kissing the top of your head.

The wind picks up and the rain, somehow, becomes harder. The thunder and lightning aren't far behind. Traffic is at a stand still and Caleb looks out the window and you squeeze his hand harder. "It's fine baby." he whispers. "It's gonna be over soon."

ew I don't like this one. OMG IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IM HAVING A SHIT WEEK