He Defends/Protects You

A/N- hey guys so you guys obviously dont know but i am a black well biracial girl. my mom is white and my dad is black so im biracial and i wanted to create a 'story' on here just for black girls and everything so if i have an black girl readers/voters comment if you would like that!

Jason- "Jason stop!" you squealed as he tickled you. Jason's large hands finally rested on your waist as he planted a small kiss on your forehead.

"Jason can I talk to you about something?" you ask. Your tone is serious and quiet. He sits up and you can see the light bounce off of his eyes.

"I was at Spener's the other day in her hot tub with her and," you stop yourself. Should you tell him?

"We got out and she went inside to get something and I saw a hockey stick buried in the bushes," You mutter the last part quietly. Jasons eyes widen and he stands up. You stay seated and play with your fingers nervously. Ali was murdered with an object similair to a hockey stick. She was hit so hard there was an indentation in her skull.

"What?" he exhales. You stand up timidly and look Jason in the eye.

"It's Melissa's. I think it was the one that was used," you trail off not wanting to utter any words about Ali's death to Jason. Jason's lips part and he sighs while putting his hand on his hips and the other on his chin.

"I'm sorry I didnt tell you earlier it was just yesterday and I'm afriad to tell Spence," you explain.

"No dont apologize Y/N," he sighs. You look around Jason's living room and your gaze eventually fixes on the window. You see Peter, Spencer's dad outside talking on the phone. You glance at Jason and then take off out the door.

"Y/N! Y/N!" Jason calls out. You whip around and see him standing in front of you.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Asking Mr. Hastings about this!" you yell. You don't want Jason to have unanswered questions about his sisters death. He deserves to know everything. Once again your feet carry you to him and nothing can compare to the amount of adrenaline you are feeling right now.

"Mr. Hasting's I need to talk to you," you state. He turns around; stunned and motions to his phone. Jason grabs your arm in attempts to pull you away. He failed. He continued to talk on the phone which pissed you off even more.

"I need to talk to you," you demanded. His eyes were wide and his jaw muscles pulsed as he slowly lowered the phone and placed it into his pocket.

"What the hell could you possibly want?" he spits.

"Oh what do I want?" you scoff.

"Y/N," Jason sighs.

"No Jason. What I want is to know why Melissa's hockey stick is buried in your backyard," you argue. He doesnt even look or act shocked. You slowly inch your way closer to him until your face to face.

"Are you trying to hide something?"

He moves towards you and thats when Jason draws the line. He steps in front of you two.

"Go any closer to her and I swear to god I will not hesitate to hit you," he warns. Mr Hasting's whispers something to him and storms off.

Jason turns around to you and you expect him to be mad. Instead his expression is soft and inviting.

"What did he whisper to you?" you ask.

"He told me that it would be safer if you stopped asking questions,"

You frown. If you dont ask questions, who will?

"Thank you for being there," you say while hugging him.