He's Your Teacher

ooo kinky. wtf is wrong with me I'm so painful awkward okay bye

Jason- "Okay class, for the last like 10 minutes work on the homework." Jason says. Well in school he's Mr. DiLaurentis. You and him were dating. You're a senior, it's been going on since junior year. It's not as morbid as people think. You've known him forever. He's Ali's brother.

Everybody in the class groans at the thought of homework but it's Friday so it's okay. Spencer sits next to you and obviously her and the other girls know so they understand why you stay late after class.

The bell rings and you begin packing up your things. Jason says bye to all the students and you smirk when he turns around. He smiles, closes his door and he picks you up and places you on his desk making you squeal. He attacks your neck with kisses and you lean your head back.

"Jason! Stop!" you shriek and cover your mouth quickly. He laughs and you hear the sound of heels walking down the hall.

You hop off the desk and grab your binder and show it to Jason to act like you were asking him something. He clears his throat.

"Yeah and I just didn't know-" you start but you're cut off by the door opening. You turn around and see your Chemistry teacher standing in the doorway.

"Oh Ms. Jackson do you need something?" Jason asks.

"I'll come back later." she smiles. He nods and you breathe a sigh of relief.

"Are the girls sleeping over tonight?" he asks. You nod and he grins widely. He's staying at his parents because he's in the midst of moving.

"Okay. Get going home." he says while slapping your butt. You shriek and walk out but not before kissing him.

Mike- "I know it's just a little weird that my brother, your boyfriend is also our teacher." Aria laughs.

"I admit, it's a little strange." you giggle. You all walk into the classroom and Mike smiles at you. You smile back and hide behind your hair.

You sit next to Aria and she's always helping you out with everything since you're kind of spacey.

During class you have a question so you call Mike--or Mr. Montgomery over. "Yes Y/N?" he asks.

You look up at him then back down at your notebook and lean forward so he can see right down your shirt. You hear him clear his throat and you smile to yourself.

"I'll help you with this after class." he states. You nod and sit back in your seat then turn to Aria who looks completely mortified. Her mouth is gaped open and you stifle a laugh.

Eventually class ends and Aria tries to grab your arm and make you come with her but Mike makes you stay after. "Come here." he says while rushing to you and wrapping you in his arms. You laugh and he locks the door and things go from there.

Caleb- Long story short, Caleb was your teacher. He had been a family friend and then more and then eventually your teacher. It wasn't weird but it made things a lot harder because your families were always together. You even go on summer vacation together.

Today you had a test and this wasn't your best subject at all. In fact it's your worse so you ended up staying after class.

"You okay?" he asks. You shake your head and look at the test clueless.

"I can't do this." you mutter while pushing the paper aside.

"It's okay." he reassures you while rubbing your back.

"No it's not." you exclaim. "I should be able to do this." you finish.

"It's fine. You're fine." he says. You look up and he kisses you.

"Besides, I'm your teacher Y/N." he winks.

I don't even understand Calebs lol I just wanted to finish. sorry the last couple of chapters have been shitty I'm just going through some stuff rn):