Your Baby Kicks For The First Time

Jason- "Jason, can you hand me that box?" you and referring to the box full of plates. You were moving in to your apartment and Jason had recently bought.

"No." he states while letting out a breathy laugh. You knit your eyebrows together in confusion. "You're pregnant Y/N. You're not supposed to be lifting anything," he explains. You roll your eyes playfully unpack the box in front of you.

"Are you excited to finally be living together?" Jason asks. You two have always wanted to live together. Sure, you've slept at his house a lot but it's not the same. You two can finally live together and sleep in the same bed and everything.

"Yes," you tilt your head down to hide the huge grin growing on your face. You tuck a strand of your hair behind your head and lean over to pick up more items out of the large box. When you lean over, you feel an intense pressure in your stomach. It wasn't a pain, it was a kick. The baby kicked!

"Oh my god." you gasp while standing up and placing a hand on your pregnant belly.

"What?" Jason asks quickly while also standing up. You look up to him with wide eyes full of shock and excitement.

"The baby," you start. "It kicked!" Jasons once worried expression shifts into one of excitement and curiosity.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah!" you laugh. You felt your belly and it kicked again. You and Jason turn into a mess of laughter and giddiness.

"That's crazy," you state while the realization hits you.

"I already love this baby." you say. Jason agrees and leans down to plant a kiss on your stomach and then does the same to your lips.

"I hope you she or he turns out just like his mom," Jason whispers.

Mike- "Y/N, where are you?" Mike asks while walking through your apartment door. You two haven't moved in yet due to the fact that you're going through a pregnancy and that would be to overwhelming.

"In the bedroom!" you yell to him. You were wrapped up in the warmth of your sheets and blankets and pillows. Soon enough Mike walks through the door and collapses on the bed next to you.

"What are you doing?" he asks. "Laying down," you state. He kisses your cheek over and over.

"I love you." you whisper. "I love you to baby." Mike and you fall asleep with his arms wrapped around your large stomach.

You're awoken to a strange feeling on your stomach. You go to wake Mike up but see he's already sitting up with his eyes glued to your stomach.

"Did you feel that?" you ask warily. He nods slowly while extending his large hand to your belly. As soon as it lands on you, the baby kicks again.

"It's the baby." you state. "Oh my god." Mike smiles. "That's our baby!" he exclaims.

You smile and lean into kiss him. "We did that. We made that." he explains.

Caleb- "What do you want?" Caleb asks. "Uhm, just give me a soda." you say. Caleb nods and walks over to the counter to order. You play on your phone and check Instagram until you see Caleb walking over with a soda in hand.

"You didn't get anything?" you ask. He shakes his head. "No, I wasn't hungry." You nod and start taking sips of your coke.

"Talked to the girls lately?" Caleb asks. "Yeah we're gonna try and get together next week." you explain.

Caleb nods and you take another sip of your drink. Right when you swallow you feel the baby kick for the first time causing you to choke. "Y/N," Caleb says worried. You continue choking as you feel your stomach.

"Caleb," you whisper while looking up. He looks at you and holds his hand out incase you need help. "What just happened?" he questions.

"The baby. It kicked." He grins and looks at your stomach. "Here. Feel," you smile. You two begin smiling and you swear you see a tear fall down Calebs face.

"Our baby kicked!" Caleb yells while looking at the cashier. "It kicked!" The cashier smiles awkwardly and continues working.

Guys this was so bad but I hope you like it!