His Girlfriend Cheated on Him Pt 2

Jason- You let a few tears slip down your cheek but before there can be anymore, you stop crying. Noel must have seen you because he grabs your wrist and you rip it away from him.

"Get the hell away from me!" you snap. He widens his eyes and backs away but not before J/G comes up to you. You really don't want to see her.

"Y/N, are you okay?" she asks.

"Don't come near me. Ever. I saw you with Noel, I hope you know." you say while walking away. She grabs your wrist also but you pull it away.

"Y/N!" she calls. You stick your middle finger up and walk outside to your car.

"Bitch." you mumble under your breath. "I trust her Y/N." you mock Jason under your breath while trying to unlock your car.

"Y/N!" you see his girlfriend running outside to you. You roll your eyes and open your car door. "Y/N, please forget what you saw."

"Why should I?" you ask.

"Because, I love Jason okay? I do but I just got caught up with-"

"Shoving your tongue down Noels throat?" She sighs and leans against your car, pleading with you not to tell Jason even though you already did.

"Y/N, I feel like shit for kissing Noel-"

"You actually kissed him?" you hear a familiar voice ask. You turn to see Jason walking towards you two.

"Just for a second. I'm so-" He stops her and you look between the two of them.

"Y/N tried to tell me and I completely blew her off! I defended you!" I-I cant believe this. You know what J/G? Find a ride home and never speak to me again." She walks away and you climb into your car.

"Y/N-"

"Don't. Fuck off Jason." you state. He sighs and you can't seem to drive away. You place your hands on the steering wheel but you just freeze. "You basically said you didn't trust me. How long have you known me? 10, 11 years? You didn't trust me."

"I know and I made a mistake. A bad one. I'm so sorry Y/N and I do trust you I just didn't want to believe that she would cheat on me." he explains.

"I don't know why but I forgive you." you sigh. He laughs and you get out of the car and hug him.

Mike- "Jesus Christ." you mumble to yourself while splashing your face with cold water. You hear Aria talking but more yelling at Mike.

You gather yourself and walk out and right into Arias room. She is sitting on her bed and she smiles sadly at you. "He didn't believe me," you start. "He completely disregarded me."

"He's just, confused right now." Aria states. You nod and look down at your hands.

"I just thought that if it was his bestfriend telling him, he would believe it. He doesn't deserve to be cheated on you know?" Aria nods and rubs your arm reassuringly.

"I went in there and yelled at him kind of if it makes you feel better." You smile and go into her bathroom to change into pajamas. "Hey, when you're done do you wanna watch some movies?" Aria shouts to you.

"Sure!" you shout back while changing into a tank top and some shorts. You hear her get up to go get some movies and when you come out, Mike is standing in her bedroom.

You sigh and go to leave but he shuts the door. You cross your arms across your stomach and look at him while he looks at your chest. "I'm up here Mike." He clears his throat and starts.

"I'm really sorry for being such an ass and not believing you. I was just..angry and I took it out on you." he explains. You can't stay mad at Mike. He needs you and you need him.

"It's fine." you mutter. He hugs you and leads you downstairs to where Aria is setting up the movie. "Mike, if I need to tell you to stop staring at my chest again were gonna have problems." you warn.

Caleb- You walk out to the car and of course with your luck, it starts pouring. "Of fucking course!" you say to yourself while unlocking your car with your key.

"Y/N!" you hear someone shout. You know it's Caleb so you quickly open your car door, get in and drive away. You see Caleb running out towards you in your rearview mirror.

When someone hurts you or pisses you off, they won't hear from you for like a week or two. You know how to hold a grudge. When you arrive back at your house, you shake your head in order to dry it somewhat. "Calebs a dick." you mutter to yourself while stumbling through your door.

"What was that?" one of the girls asks from upstairs. They're still here obviously. You walk in with your mascara running and your clothes dripping. "What happened?" they ask.

"Caleb did. Caleb happened. He didn't fucking believe me until I showed him the picture. He had the audacity to say I was making it up for his attention!!" They shake their head at it and roll their eyes.

Suddenly, your doorbell rings and you assume it's your mom or something because the door is locked. You open it and see Caleb. Immediately you close it but it stops when he puts his foot in between the door. "I don't want to talk to you."

"Y/N, please let me apologize!" he shouts over the rain. You stand there and motion for him to keep talking. "You can't let me in?" You roll your eyes and let him in.

"I'm so sorry Y/N that I didn't believe you and I said you were just trying to get my attention because that's crazy considering you're like the most independent girl that I know and I'm so sorry! Please forgive me." he rambles. You stand there for a couple of seconds, taking in what he said.

"Can we watch our movies now?" you ask.