You Have A Fight And...

Jason- He wants nothing more than go take back what he did. He will sit across from you answer watch as tears fall from your eyes and land on the ground. You won't make any noise and that's what worries him, that's what lets him know that you are truly hurt.

"Y/N," he'll start but not finish when you quickly look up at him. The hurt is evident in your expression and Jason has to look down be use it is too painful to see you hurt.

"I'm so sorry." he'll apologize. His voice cracks and you're not sure whether to accept it or just leave. You'll think about either option and leaving would just bring you more pain because your love for Jason is too strong.

"It's fine." you'll mutter, not wanting to spend any more time on this fight.

"It's not Y/N." he will say sternly. "What I said was terrible and I hate that I said it and I just, I want you to know and be sure that I love you because I do, I love you so fucking much. I love you." he will add.

You will wipe the remaining tears and stand up and walk over to him while sitting next to him. You won't say anything. You won't say you forgive him because he already knows you do. You will lean your head on his shoulder and he will kiss the top of your head while muttering how much he loves you.

Mike- He is worried about you because you stormed out but not before flipping him off on your way out. Mike will spend what seems like forever searching the streets of Rosewood before finding you at the park, sitting on the swing.

You will feel nervous when you see him and look down at the mulch. But when you see his feet next to yours you will glance at him and he'll smile sadly at you, feeling guilty. "I'm sorry baby." he will say, not wasting anytime apologizing because he knows he's in the wrong.

You will think about the fight and what it originated about and it's so stupid. A small giggle will escape your lips as you stand up and Mike will stand also and hug you tightly. "I was so worried when you left." he will admit.

"Don't be. I wasn't gonna go anywhere. I won't go anywhere." you'll reassure him.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Mike."

Caleb- It's bad. You and Caleb are both people who tend to be very passive aggressive so one minute you could be fine and the next minute, you two are blowing up at each other.

Both you and Caleb are pretty smart so you know to hit each other where it hurts which makes for some pretty bad fights. He will scream and call you a name and you will scream and bring up something you know he's trying to forget.

It will be bad and he'll know to stop once you abruptly quit yelling because he knows he's gone too far.

"I'm sorry." he will say quietly, ashamed of how low he went.

"I'm sorry too." you'll say, just wanting to have him hold you. He will sense that and walk over to you while embracing you in his arms and whispering how sorry he is to you.