Late Night Conversations

Jason- Jason was at home and you were sleeping over at Ali's. Nobody knew and you intended to keep it that way. It was just too risky. So you jump at any chance to sleepover at Ali's because when she falls asleep you sneak into Jason's room and he envelopes you into a hug.

He was running his thumb over your arm and your head rested on his chest. You almost fall asleep to the steady beat of his heart.

"Y/N?" he asks. His voice is so smooth and calm.

"Hmm?" you hum.

"Do you ever wonder if you'll ever leave Rosewood?" The question shocks you slightly so you stop tracing shapes and letters on his bare chest.

"Yeah." you whisper truthfully. That's all you want. You want to leave Rosewood and never come back. "I don't want to be here anymore."

Jason sighs and kisses the top of your head, whispering something unintelligible.

"What?" you ask.

"I hate it here. Too many memories. Out of all my time living here, there's only one good memory.." You furrow your eyebrows and sit up to look at him.

"What was it?"

"You." You smile and lean down to connect his lips to yours. He places his hand on your lower back and you've never felt more safe. It's weird that in a towns so dangerous and awful, you can still find love.

Mike- The cold air whisks past you and the wind stings your face. It's cold and dry but Mike is holding you close. The park bench holds solace for both of you on most days.

His shoulder is your pillow and his body is your bed. He whispers little nothings into your ear to constantly let you know how much he loves you.

"Mike.." you start. Your voice is hoarse and it hurts to talk. He hums in response. "will we ever be okay?" You feel him nice slightly next to you.

"Yes." he states. "Maybe not now or tomorrow but we will be." His voice cracks and that makes you doubt him. What if you two won't ever be okay?

"Are you sure?" you ask. He moves again and you sit up and stare at him in his bloodshot eyes.

"Im positive." he smiles sadly while placing a hand on the side if your cheek. "Trust me."

Caleb- It was 3 AM and you were lying awake in your bed. The ache of missing Caleb was greater than ever. He was in California for about 6 months and it's only been 3.

Caleb was the only person you could tell literally everything to. Now, you don't have that many people. The girls are all busy and it's just you.

Suddenly, your phone begins ringing and it's Caleb face timing you. You know there's a time difference but it still has to be late there. You answer and hide your face by burying it into your pillow.

"Hey baby." he whispers. You mumble a soft 'hey' back but keep your face hidden.

"Look up," he starts gently. You bring you tear soaked face up to the camera and he sighs. "What's wrong?"

"I miss you and it sucks here and nobody's ever around." you admit. Caleb looks down for a moment as if he was looking at something specific.

"What are you looking at?" you croak. He looks up at you while holding a picture of you two together. It was the first night you ever spent with him and it was amazing. It was love.

"When I look at this, it reminds me why I'm here," he starts. You begin listening intently. "I'm here, halfway across the country because I need to get my family figured out. I need to figure out what I'm gonna do so I can be with you. I don't want you to be with someone who has no direction or anything. 3 more months baby. You can do it and so can I."

A tear slips down your cheek but this time not out of sadness or despair.

"I love you." you smile.

"I love you more."