You Cheat on Him with One of The Other Guys Pt. 2

Jason- You climb into your car and relish in what happened last night. You begin driving home. At the light you pull your hair up and bury your face into your hands.

Although what you two did last night was wrong, you can't bring yourself to feel bad or guilty. You're not even sure if you regret it. The light turns green and eventually you arrive at home.

You stumble in with your shoes in your hand and see Jason standing in your kitchen. "Mom!" you exclaim because you know she most likely let him in.

"He wouldn't go." she states while walking upstairs. You roll your eyes and walk over to your fridge to get a cup of water.

"Y/N-" he starts but is cut off by the loud noise of your cup hitting the table makes. "-I'm so sorry." he says.

"That's it? 'I'm sorry.'" you mock.

"I don't know what you want me to do." he says. This sentence. This one single sentence sends you into a rage.

"To give a damn!" you snap. "To actually care about getting better or at least care about me! I'm sick and tired of picking you up in the middle of the night! I'm tired of helping you upstairs and laying you on your side incase you choke on your own fucking vomit! I'm your girlfriend okay? Not your babysitter."

Jason has a tear rolling down his cheek and you're not far behind. "Okay? I'm tired." you croak. For awhile it's just silence.

"Where were you last night?" he asks.

"Are you actually gonna bitch at me for not picking you up?" you sigh while crossing your arms.

"No, no I came by here after I sobered up and you weren't here." he says.

"I was at Aria's." you answer shyly.

"Aria slept at Hanna's she told me so if Aria-" he cuts himself off by figuring out why you were there.

"You slept with Mike?!" he exclaims. You don't even say anything you just look at him.

"I think I got my answer." he states. "I can't believe this-"

"Oh don't act like you're hurt! How many times do you call me in the middle of the night to pick you up? Huh? How many? I went over there looking for Aria and she wasn't there. I was hysterical and Mike helped me!" you shout.

"Okay sure he helped you but that doesn't mean you have to fuck him!" You're taken aback by his words and you just shake your head. "Let's go. We're going to Mike's." he says while grabbing your hand and pulling you to his car.

"No!" you state while squirming out of his grasp.

"Y/N." he says firmly. You roll your eyes and mutter 'fine'.

•••

You don't say anything to Jason the whole car ride until you arrive at Mike's house. "Jason, please don't do this. I won't go in." you say firmly.

"Y/N, come on."

"No. I'm not gonna go in there just to watch you attempt to fight Mike."

"I won't fight him." he reassures you. You two walk up to the door and knock on it and see Mike answer. Right when he sees Jason he tenses up.

"Hey guys." he says. You smile nervously as he invites you two in.

"So I heard you fucked my girlfriend." Jason states. This wasn't him. This wasn't Jason. Even when he had his problems with alcohol before, he was never like this. Sometime in the last couple of months, something happened.